2006 Infiniti G 35

3.5 liter VQ motor is extremely reliable !

by from Charlotte NC on September 12, 2017

packed a punch great stereo , leather , sunroof and the awesome sound of the VQ motor .. can take up to 300k plus miles if taken care of these cars are extremely reliable and a serious bang for buck

Best Car

by from Dover Delaware on September 8, 2017

I love this vehicle it's good on gas my family love the car and it I just am amazed that I found my dream vehicle

Style and Substance

by from Omaha, NE on September 8, 2017

Great car! With Infiniti's bold styling, the G35 has maintained a current look even 10 years later. The car has no known issues and handles great - and fun to drive!

Great reliable car that is fun to drive.

by from allen on August 30, 2017

Nice size 4 door sedan with a lot of pep in the V6 engine. Interior leather still looks good with being over 10 years old. Large trunk space as well.

Nice car!

by from North Attleboro on August 15, 2017

Recently purchased after wanting one for some time. Well worth the money and time spent checking them out. I got the one I wanted and I'm enjoying it!! Love the AWD!

Uses car for Havingfun

The best driver's car for a people with lives

by from Reno, NV on August 6, 2017

Usually there are high opportunity costs associated with a sports car, like comfort, accessibility to the back seat, ride, and looking like a 'bro'. This is not the case the with g35 6MT (6 speed manual transmission). It'll make you grin while you sick the back-end out around a corner but your mom will still love the quiet pleasant ride when you take to see your great aunt Irene... I'll pause while you call your mom ... Thanks for coming back... She wants you to take her grocery shopping too? Not to worry, your g35 has ample trunk space and when you are done, it'll be back to hooning and enjoying the feel of a balanced, perfectly engineered sports car.

Love the ride

by from New York on July 15, 2017

Good to drive and reliable very good on gas and comfortable driving in the four season winter spring summer and fall
Not Rated Reliability

Great car

by from Nazareth, PA on July 8, 2017

Very clean interior and in great condition. Exterior in great shape as well. Drives nice and seems to have been cared for.

Great car . Fast . Sexy. Reliable!

by from Miami,fl on July 6, 2017

One of the Best coupe out there it's super fast roomy and sexy I would definitely recommend to my friends !

Very fun and reliable

by from Baton Rouge, LA on July 6, 2017

I bought this car with 90K miles and took it to 140K miles and it was a blast while still being super reliable. I had the 6-speed manual which made it extremely fun to drive. The only thing I had to do on the car was maintenance, it never broke down and the interior still looked like new. The only things I didn't like were the 19" wheels since they are so expensive to replace and that it took premium gas. I definitely plan on getting another G.

Our Expert Review: 2006 Infiniti G 35