2008 Infiniti G 37

Better luxury and value then my BMW 530 I

by from Denver Colorado on September 15, 2017

Infiniti G 37 is well ahead of the curve for comfort and luxury speed and overall quality The features and benefits this car offers is amazing for a 2008 well exceeded my expectations it's so cool I got so many looks It looks like a 2014 mint condition so happy I'm getting the Q 60

Best car I've owned

by from Waterbury, CT on September 14, 2017

All around fun and beautifully designed car. The navigation was simple to use, even with the voice command. Best back up cam I've had in a car yet. That's counting Chevrolet, Mercedes, Honda, and a Audi. If you don't mind the low mileage, then this car is all around an amazing car

most fun for the money

by from on September 4, 2017

loved this car is had more then enough power to meet my needs and i enjoyed every second i got to drive it.

Fun car to drive. Luxury look, sport power

by from Dearing Ga on August 12, 2017

It's the greatest performing car I've ever owned. It will throw you back in your seat. You just have to drive one for your self to understand what I'm talking about.

Such a great vehicle.

by from Rochester on August 12, 2017

The best vehicle I've owned so far in my 16 years of car ownership. Great acceleration, handing, comfort and reliability.

Best and sexist car I've ever owned

by from New York on July 31, 2017

This car is a car you just owned or test drive. From performance to interior is just amazing. Must have!

Uses car for Havingfun

Fastest entry level sports car

by from Lake Mary, FL on July 31, 2017

I use my g coupe as my daily driver back and forth to work. I was debating on getting a 328i coupe or a c350 from Mercedes-Benz but it didn't make sense. You really do feel the 330hp. And for a coupe its big. I can fit 5 adults total but i wouldn't recommend doing that on the regular. Car is ok on gas service every 5k miles but all in all if you want a fun car to drive this is your best bet

A 370Z with a back seat

by from Crown Point, IN on July 29, 2017

I all I can say about this car is WOW. I have the G37S coupe and love its' looks. With a little bit of modifying it looks amazing and so much aftermarket products available that are bolt on. From cold air intakes to turbo/super chargers, to cat back exhaust, wheels/tires, ground effects. Your options are endless to make this car exactly how you want it and to stand out. At 330hp it has some get up and go. Turn the traction control off and you can light those tires up, but if you want to cruise around town it is comfortable and quiet. I have 92,000 miles on it now with only regular maintenance being done on it and driving it hard on occasion. You can't go wrong with one of these, but they are thirsty, typical fuel economy around town hover's in the 17's on premium unleaded. Also, the cup holders are a big disappointment, too big to keep a bottle of water or small cup upright while driving.

Very powerful for the weight

by from FL on July 17, 2017

I love it, very well done, competes easily with Audi, Mercedes. Great value for this car. Highly recommended!

Uses car for Havingfun

Great bang for the buck, extremely fun to drive

by from Greenbelt, MD on July 16, 2017

Having been in the market for a sporty coupe, test driving many and owning many in the past, I have to say this is one of my favorites. Very fun to drive, up there with the BMW 3 series, I actually prefer the ride of the G37. Great acceleration and road feel.

Our Expert Review: 2008 Infiniti G 37