2011 Infiniti G 37

Amzing car overall

by from Nj on September 13, 2017

This car was good in speed the interior was also great, however the gas could be a little more efficient.
Not Rated Reliability

Most reliable car

by from Hilliard on September 12, 2017

This car is great on gas and comfortable. It looks great also. I own a 2009 Infiniti G37 also and it's been wonderful.

Great Car

by from on September 9, 2017

This is a very nice car... feels very high end and has plenty of power. Leather heated seats are comfortable and look great. Power passenger and driver seats dont leave the passenger out of the luxury feeling of this car. Parts are a bit expensive.

Surprisingly good

by from Snelville GA on September 4, 2017

I was never a big fan of Nissan products. But this g37 blew me away. I have owned it for a month now and I have no regrets. I was in the market to replace my beloved Chrysler 300 and I came across this Infiniti. The back seat is a little cramped, the Babi is a bit dated and it drinks gas faster than I would like, but, boy does it make up for that with comfort and surprisingly awesome acceleration. If your looking at a 3 series or a c-class, I recommend giving this car a try.

Fun Car

by from Charlottesville, Virginia on August 23, 2017

Fun fast car. Manual transmission is a must if you like to drive cars. Very reliable as long as you keep up with the normal maintenance. One of the best cars I've owned in my 20 years of driving.

Uses car for Havingfun

Great car, low space; depends on price & salesman

by from Nashville, Tn on July 31, 2017

Great leg room, it met all of my needs, just too pricey and had more than usual miles. You can hear the road when driving medium to high speeds. Nice leather. Little room for people in the back seat.
Not Rated Reliability

GREAT PREOWNED PURCHASE VS NEW

by from DALLAS GA on July 22, 2017

I THINK ITS AN EXCELLENT AND VERY AFFORDABLE CHOICE. THE NEXT OWNER WILL BE VERY PLEASED WITH HIS/HER CHOICE. IF YOU HAVE CONSIDERED, THIS WILL SURPRISE YOU. GOOD LUCK.

Uses car for Havingfun

Sporty sedan to haul the kids

by from Iowa on July 21, 2017

I needed a safe vehicle to haul my 2 young kids around. I did not want to give up performance. The Infiniti g37x fits the bill. It's fun, safe and can haul the family around. Just be careful because the kids want me to keep going faster.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Incredible Luxury Sedan with Sport Performance

by on July 15, 2017

328 Horsepower with the same engine as the Nissan 370Z Sport Coupe sold me. The price is not as high as comparable luxury sedans, such as BMW or Mercedes, however, it is a beautiful car all around, and has convinced me that I would be happy never driving anything else for the rest of my life.

130k and still drives like new

by from Orlando, fl on July 10, 2017

I've had this car since 20k, it's 130k now and I've never had any issues and no repairs. (Maintenance only -tires, brake pad, oil changes etc) Runs welland still has a lot of pep.

Our Expert Review: 2011 Infiniti G 37