1999 Infiniti Q45 Consumer Reviews

Change Year
1999 Infiniti Q 45
Average based on 6 reviews

You CANNOT Beat the Value, Style or Reliability ..

by from Trinity, FL on November 8, 2010

.. when you compare this Luxury ride to any other. Have had mine for 18months, and forced to sell it now, but would buy another in a heart beat. A truly Great car for the money, and easy to work on, so you wont have to fear having everything done at the dealer, like you might fear for a Benz or BMW, definitely for a Jag. If you're considering it, do not hesitate.

Infiniti Q45t

by from Birmingham,al on April 18, 2011

I have owned almost every luxury brand car but the quality of ride and cost per mile has been unequaled by any other vehicle I have ever owned

Very reliable and stylish

by from Scottsdale on November 14, 2007

In my garage, this car is parked along side my Mercedez 2006 S500. Sometimes, I do a double take because my Q45t looks almost as new and stylish. Not bad for a car $40K less expensive and 7 years olde...
In my garage, this car is parked along side my Mercedez 2006 S500. Sometimes, I do a double take because my Q45t looks almost as new and stylish. Not bad for a car $40K less expensive and 7 years older!

pampered

by from on July 14, 2013

Q45 pampers you with all posible amenities possible. Ride is soothing yet tight in q45t model. Leather is top quality. Bose stereo with single disk and 6 disc changer makes very hard to turn off engine. Analog clock on dashboard add classic touch. So far, I am enthralled with Q and I suspect it will not let me down.

Best Lux.Car I'v ever own!

by from Richmond,Va. on November 2, 2013

My new 1999 Infinity Q touring model retailed at $52,464.00. In 15 years It has been driven 118,268. I have own 18-20 cars and this is the best of them all. (Merc.Benz,. Cad, Buick, Linc,.Olds,,Ford,,Chev, M.G,etc.

excellent value reliable car nice looking

by from Desmoines on November 8, 2008

got it used ...wow running nice than 4 runner all the power there...comfy ride...price unbeatable..i don't pay 5000 for a toyota which same year as infiniti 1999..