2015 Infiniti Q 70 L

Best Car For the Money

by from Tucson AZ on March 11, 2016

This is the best luxury car sold in America. This is the best value luxury sedan on the market in the world. The navigation system works perfectly. The voice recognition system works perfectly. The controls are user friendly. The four corner cameras are easy to use and give the driver great information. I have four minor issues that Infiniti needs to consider. 1. The Q50 has auto headlight dimming. The Q70 should have this feature as well. 2. The Q50 has auto door locks that open as you approach the car. The Q70 should have this feature as well. 3. The rear doors and trunk are "soft close." This is a wonderful feature. The front doors should be "soft close" as well. 4. Road noise is more than it should be for a car of this class. Beef up the insulation or put quieter tires on the car.(Mine came with Bridgestone Potenza's) This is my 9th Infiniti since 1995. The price and the quality can't be matched by anyone. Work on the list above and the car will be perfect.

I love Infiniti ... Very low maintenance cars

by from Philadelphia Pennsylvania on May 14, 2017

It's a nice luxurious car fast in speed .... good suspension nice and quiet handles very well ..... stylish ...... this is not my first Infiniti... I have almost 0 problems with infiniti

Exemptional value for my money

by from Atlanta,Ga. on November 16, 2016

I love the V8 416hp and tech package , the 10 speakers Bose system is awesome , the sport wheels...everything about this car is the best value for my money. I got the 2015 Q70L with 9K miles .

Best sports/luxury full size vehicle

by from Bklyn, ny on September 13, 2017

I had the M37x and my only complaint was that the rear legroom was a little crammed, however, INFINITI hit the ball out the park and then sum.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Second Infiniti

by from Blythewood on October 12, 2017

This car is fantastic. This is the second Infiniti I've owned ad I don't think it will be the last.