2015 Q70L

2015 INFINITI Q70L

2015 INFINITI Q70L

5 out of 5 stars Reliability

Have You Driven the 2015 INFINITI Q70L?

Best Car For the Money

by Best Car from Tucson AZ on Fri Mar 11 2016

This is the best luxury car sold in America. This is the best value luxury sedan on the market in the world. The navigation system works perfectly. The voice recognition system works perfectly. The controls are user friendly. The four corner cameras are easy to use and give the driver great information. I have four minor issues that Infiniti needs to consider. 1. The Q50 has auto headlight dimming. The Q70 should have this feature as well. 2. The Q50 has auto door locks that open as you approach the car. The Q70 should have this feature as well. 3. The rear doors and trunk are "soft close." This is a wonderful feature. The front doors should be "soft close" as well. 4. Road noise is more than it should be for a car of this class. Beef up the insulation or put quieter tires on the car.(Mine came with Bridgestone Potenza's) This is my 9th Infiniti since 1995. The price and the quality can't be matched by anyone. Work on the list above and the car will be perfect.

I'm in love with my car

by Tyree McCain, the Nupe from Gaithersburg, MD on Tue Mar 13 2018

I couldn't be happier with my purchase of a used 2015 Infiniti Q70L. I was not thinking of getting the longer version of the Q70 but after missing out on another Q70 i had my eye on, I was offered a chance to take a look at the Q70L. I'm so glad I did! The car is fully loaded and after test driving and researching other cars, I am certain I made the right choice. I was very close to pulling the trigger on a Maserati (my "dream" car) but after test driving the Q, and looking at the reliability comparison, the Q70L has become my dream car. And I am living the dream! Disregard reviewers that complain about the so-called "dated" infotainment center. The design and layout straight up works and I'm glad Infiniti didn't mess up a good thing. The interior and exterior styling cannot be beat and the ride is firm and sporty. Not squishy like a lot of other big luxury sedans. I highly recommend the Infiniti Q70L. If you're considering it, pull the trigger and you will not have any regrets. Good luck on your car search!

I love Infiniti ... Very low maintenance cars

by Michael Jeffries from Philadelphia Pennsylvania on Sun May 14 2017

It's a nice luxurious car fast in speed .... good suspension nice and quiet handles very well ..... stylish ...... this is not my first Infiniti... I have almost 0 problems with infiniti

RELIABLE AFFORDABLE DEPENDABLE LUXURY

by VAREALTOR� from Chesapeake, VA on Sat Aug 11 2018

The Infiniti Q70L is a luxurious spacious vehicle that still allows a good amount of driver involvement. Whether you are a passive & calm driver, or a more spirited driver, you will enjoy the ride of this vehicle. There's so much luxury for the driver & passengers, and the car is very beautiful to look at with clean curving body-lines that stand-out compared to most competitors. You will be comforted knowing this vehicle derives from the reliability that has been instilled by parent company Nissan. Therefore, cost of ownership will be at a minimum compared to most competitors. Some have stated they would want even more luxury, but for the $$$ this vehicle offers more than enough luxury and technology for you. The added 5 inches in the second row, on the long-wheel based models, is a MUST HAVE as it compliments not only passenger space, but also the overall exterior design. If you are looking for something affordable and reliable, while still being a "head-turner", then this is the right choice!

Exemptional value for my money

by TC from Atlanta,Ga. on Wed Nov 16 2016

I love the V8 416hp and tech package , the 10 speakers Bose system is awesome , the sport wheels...everything about this car is the best value for my money. I got the 2015 Q70L with 9K miles .

great car! !!

by mannyfresh54 from Fort Lauderdale, FL on Mon Jun 18 2018

Surpass what some have said about this car, you can't deny quality. It's ranked among the the top of the best like mercedes and bmw. I traded my s550 for the Q70L, and I'm glad I did. Car feels studier and reliable and looks great. Congress with all the features you need. Will not be trading or exchanging this car no time soon...lover it. ..

Best sports/luxury full size vehicle

by Bk king from Bklyn, ny on Wed Sep 13 2017

I had the M37x and my only complaint was that the rear legroom was a little crammed, however, INFINITI hit the ball out the park and then sum.

Second Infiniti

by Mfieldssc from Blythewood on Thu Oct 12 2017

This car is fantastic. This is the second Infiniti I've owned ad I don't think it will be the last.

Q70L Head Turner

by AJ from Reisertown,MD on Tue May 29 2018

Love this car inside and out also the performance. Definitely a head Turner when I drive. More than what I expected in the car owned almost ever car. This is favorite.

Most safety features I've ever had in a vehicle.

by MarvinG Proud owner from Trussville, Alabama on Tue Oct 23 2018

This car has a very rare and unique color, very few were available to review. It is chestnut bronze, and one of the most impressive vehicles in style and performance I've ever owned. I am completely satisfied with it.