NEW
Take our quiz & meet the car you’ll love.
2004 QX56

2004 INFINITI QX56

2004 INFINITI QX56

5 out of 5 stars Comfort

Have You Driven the 2004 INFINITI QX56?

Can't beat the car for the money

by Soccer Dad from Washington, DC on Fri Mar 07 2008

I've owned BMW (great car), Lexus (nice, but boring), Range Rover (junk) and others and the Infinity is a best buy for the money. You can't go wrong with this SUV. Not exactly sexxy as the others, but I don't have to worry about being carjacked. Good handling, nice performance, great interior, reliable, average braking, average SUV mileage, it rates as a top 5 in the SUV market. Hard to park because of it's size, the back up camera helps, but spaces are getting smaller.

Most reliable and comfortable guy I owned

by Infinity beyond65 from Windermere Florida on Thu Mar 15 2018

This car is great long road trip car comfortable for four adults and two children. Powerful to pass anyone and cruise control stereo excellent. I replaced tires two times I liked the continentals the best!

Best suv I've driven!

by Little mama loves big trucks! from Indianapolis, IN on Tue Feb 22 2011

The Infiniti QX56 is a very big but easy to drive suv. It handles great, even on u-turns! It is excellent on long road trips with seven people, everyone was very comfortable. Not sure I could say that about the new 2011, it looks considerably smaller. I wish they had not changed the body style, it was the boss just the way is was! Anyway I'm about to trade my 2004 for a 2008 or newer. We love our truck!

2004 Infinity QX-56

by Big Daddy from southern California on Mon Apr 05 2010

i purchased a 2004 qx. Love the style,the interior space is amazing. the vehicle i purchased came with all the bells and whistles. Tv,s,navidation back up camera and sensors,automatic lift gate,leather and bose sound system. The car is a gas guzzler but what do you expect from and SUV riding on 24" rims. i have to say that i still manage to get 18 Mpg on the highway. Overall im very pleased with the infinity.

great ride

by infiniti fan from florida on Sat Jul 15 2006

Handles like a dream. A great value for what you get compared to the Escalade. Smooth as silk ride. Eye catching look. Service department second to none. Only wish the gas mileage was better but you can't have it all.

Best Car Ive Owned

by Infinitive Power from Queen, NY on Sun Aug 22 2010

I bought this car in February 2010 with only 35000 miles and it just feels like silk over the road. At steady speeds, the Infiniti is a quite luxury SUV and if you thrash it, you really hear the V8 roar down the highway. The sound system is amazing with a whole lot of base thanks to Bose. Very comforable, especially the back (I have the 7 seater model which i think is better because of the center table). The quality of the buttons in a luxury car should feel better, like in my e39 BMW 540i but its still good. Many dont like the styling, the only thing i dont like about the styling is the grill. This mops the floor with the 2004 Escalade, just compare the interiors. Very easy to drive for a truck this size. I like this so much, im thinking of getting a 2007 Infiniti FX35 for everyday use. I dont use the QX56 everyday because of the mpg. Since I thrash it through the city a bit, I average about 8mpg but normal driving will get 13-14, ive gotten 19 on the highway (I have the 4WD model).

Great Family Truck- Seats 8

by Family Man from Long Island on Sun Oct 14 2012

I was looking around for a while for a truck that was luxurious, affordable on gas and had a 2nd row with a bench setup instead of the captain chairs and I found mine. I have 3 children and 2 big dogs (over 100lb each). This truck is extremely comfortable and has the power you need when you need it. We took a family vacation to Hershey PA in July and we comfortably fit the 3 kids in the 2nd row and had the 3rd row down and had more than enough room for all of our luggage and our 2 big dogs. Unlike some trucks, the third row lays down completely flat whereas some trucks the seats fold forward but not flat and you lose cargo space. Winter is almost here and I cant wait to cruise around it the snow with this truck. My wife is not a fan of big vehicles as she is petite but after driving this, she is not only comfortable driving it but loves it. She commented on the big side view mirrors and how much these help with her judgement in driving this truck. I would highly recommend this truck.

Our Take on the 2004 INFINITI QX56

Infiniti's tagline for the QX56 is "Luxury on a Grand Scale." To me, that conjures up images of sailing a yacht through the warm Mediterranean, being served champagne and caviar by the deck boy. Can the Infiniti QX56 inject luxury into my real life where dining on peanut butter and honey is a more realistic expectation?

First off, let's get the obvious out of the way. For those of you wondering why this photo looks suspiciously like the Nissan Pathfinder Armada, it's because it's essentially the same car. Infiniti is an upscale division of Nissan. The difference is quite obvious in both the price tag and the upgraded standard equipment.

Some of the upgrades that come standard on the QX56 are mom-friendly leather... Read More