2006 Infiniti Qx 56

Nice SUV

by from Dallas TX on July 17, 2017

Very spacious truck , drives great, and looks very nice . I really enjoy driving this truck. The body is not too out of date and it looks really nice.

Great SUV

by from Houston tx on July 3, 2017

Plenty room for me and my family plus love the leather seats and control of the car gps sunroof a third row for the family
Not Rated Reliability

Perfect for a large SUV

by from Euless, Texas on May 16, 2017

There is plenty of power and practical room inside. Comes with every amenity available at the time it was purchased. Fits in a garage and still seats six.

Very spacious family vehicle.

by from Brooklyn, ny on March 11, 2017

My family will be very happy with the purchase of this Infiniti qx56 truck. Spacious and comfortable

excellent car for the money

by from Spring, Texas on February 22, 2011

After much research we went with the QX56 for the 3rd row. Great price for all the upgrades compared to SUV's in the same category.

Big love

by from Tucson on December 20, 2010

I got this car to replace my other 7 passenger vehicle and have been overwhelmed by the luxury and power. I checked out similar-priced Mercedes, Lincoln, and GM luxury SUV's, but this was the most impressive. My now-larger kids really appreciate the comfortable seating and shoulder/head room. I am surprised by what I would describe as the giddy-up of acceleration and handling. Love all the gadgets like navigation, entertainment/sound system, auto liftgate. Also enjoy the smooth ride, interior (which new passengers always compliment), and sense of safety. Honestly, I think it is almost over-the-top in terms of features. I never thought I would have this nice of a vehicle, but hey....

Everything I Always Wanted

by from St. Martinville, LA on December 19, 2010

Before we purchased the 2006 Infiniti QX56, I researched for about 5-6 weeks. Always loved the styling, but the thought of buying a "hyped up" luxury vehicle was not in our plans. After driving my "new to me" 4 year old QX56, I know the next time we are in the market for another vehicle, we will be sitting in an Infiniti dealership! We have owned another large SUV but the QX56 by far is the most comfortable, stylish, sleek and powerful vehicle I know I have ever driven. I am the person who gives a nickname to the vehicles that are special to me and after driving her that first time she has been dubbed "Fini"...my "Fini"!!!

QX56 Owner

by from Maryalnd on February 16, 2010

I've just purchased a previously owned QX56 & I absolutely love it. I am married with two children & it's perfect! Very roomy & luxurious...much better than the Mercedes & Lexus SUV's that I looked at. Very roomy & third row seating is not cramped. I'm extremely happy with my new truck!

Sweet Ride for the Money

by from Bastrop, La on May 9, 2008

All the gizmos you have to pay extra for in Lexus, Mercedes, and every other vehicle on the market. Mine gets about 18.5 to 19.8 mpg. I love it, wish I would of went ahead and bought a 4x4. Highly recommend for the $$$$.

Great Vehicle!!! Best Value

by from Atlanta, GA on December 21, 2006

I purchased a 2006 QX56 and looked at many other vehicles. The QX was loaded with features and was a great value. The SUV drives great.