2007 Infiniti Qx 56

sharp look&performance

by from atlanta,ga on October 28, 2007

overal is a good vehicle.I test drove a lot of cars the onlyone which may give you a little better feeling is lexus lx470 but when you compare the prices this is a winner. I purchased it nearly two months ago,everyday I'm enjoying the ride.

Love my QX56!

by from Mountain Country, AZ on March 29, 2007

We purchased my QX56 about four months ago, and I have loved it from day one. I was hesitant to get a "boat" vehicle, but it handles more like a car than a truck, and the rearview camera takes away my nervousness about backing up in parking lots and tight places. We purchased a black model, fully loaded with DVD and navigation, and it's been a dream on trips. There is plenty of room for my (tall) boys, and plenty to keep them entertained. At the same time, it doesn't make me feel like I'm in mommy mode when I'm out and about because of its cool styling. The only problem we have had is a malfunctioning latch on the liftgate window that kept initiating the "Liftgate Open" warning, but the dealer fixed that at no charge and gave us superb service. I highly recommend this vehicle!

Great SUV

by from New Jersey on June 25, 2013

Overall very pleased with this SUV. Ride is very comfortable, plenty of space For entire family, great performance. Only drawback is gas consumption, vehicle is worth the price.

Best unknow SUV

by from Pittsburg, PA on March 6, 2007

The Infiniti QX56 is by far the best car I have ever purchased. It has a awsome pickup and the durablity of a family car. If you are in the market for a big SUV check it out.

Excellent safe and comfortable

by from Stockholm on March 21, 2011

Love it, and so does the whole family. Perhaps the DVD helps, but we have enjoyed long road trips as well as daily transportation.

Love it every day

by from Kelowna, BC on October 6, 2012

I used this car to transport 3 hockey players (including a goalie), the team jerseys, water bottles and sound system as well as 3 hockey bags and luggage. It has travelled throughout western North America and has proven reliable in snow and heat. very comfortable! Am looking into getting another one. Tows the boat with ease. Looks great even 5 years later.

The Lap of Luxury

by from Cicninnati on April 6, 2007

We drove and looked into all the competition (Escalade, Navigator, Mercedes, etc)..... after all was said and done, my wife wouldn't even consider any car but this one. All the standard features and the refined and agile driving make this a best buy IMHO.

The most luxurious car you'll see

by from Beverly Hills, CA on October 13, 2006

This would be the most luxurious car you've ever seen. It's much better than a 2007 Cadillac Escalade! I highly recommend this car!

What I've always wanted

by from Hornlake,ms on May 2, 2017

This is an excellent vehicle and I recommend cars.com while you're searching for your next used or new vehicle. It takes the stress out of going from dealer to dealer.

Best deal was on cars .com

by from Chitown on April 6, 2017

I searched and searched until I was tired of going places. One day i went to cars .com and started looking and within 2 weeks I found the truck I wanted and a good price too