2008 Infiniti Qx 56

Gas Mileage is horrible

by from Sacramento, CA on May 9, 2008

Love the Qx56, really love this SUV. I had a 2002 Escalade before and I could not wait to get rid of the Caddy. This is a phenomenal vehicle for the price. I also looked at Lexus 570 and Mercedes GL 450. For what you get for the money, the Infiniti is terrific. I bought a 2008 AWD Qx56 in September 2007 and got the vehicle for under $50,000 (not including California Tax and License) out-the-door. However, do not believe the Estimated Fuel Economy printed on the Window Sticker. I'm getting 9 MPG in the City... 13 MPG on the Highway. And, Infiniti recommends PREMIUM FUEL. Ouch. I tow a 4000 pound boat and the towing on this vehicle is outstanding. Pulling a boat, I get 11 MPG on the Highway. The rear back-up camera is ideal for backing up and hooking up the trailer. You can't miss the trailer tow-hitch with the awesome backup camera and sensors. Again, highly recommend this vehicle. But, look out on Gas Mileage. If you truly can afford this vehicle or any other luxury vehicle, you should be able to afford the gas.

Jumbo luxury and performance

by from Birmingham, AL on October 21, 2011

I would recommend this large SUV over any other in it's class. I looked at all of them and tested and researched everything in the full size SUV class. Nothing has more 2nd row legroom. The power is phenomenal. Gas mileage is to be expected around 14MPG for normal in town driving. But, if you are looking to haul a large family in comfort and style with plenty of power to tow even the largest boat, then this is the SUV for you. I like the 2008 styling over the 2011 redesign and the technology in the car is spectacular and luxurious.

Best Truck on the market

by from Orange county,CA on November 26, 2011

I've owned them all. My last vehicle was a Range Rover by Land Rover and believe it or not I like my 2008 QX56 better. A very well built vehicle, smooth,quiet and strong. Having 4 kids and pulling a boat was never so easy and fun. great job Infiniti! Thank you for thinking of families like us. I can see this car will provide for my family for years to come. A must experience.

Great ride, countless features

by from Maryland on February 22, 2010

Have had the car a month but compares favorably to Lexus and Mercedes and less costly. Rides great, very comfortable for large driver and passengers as well as gear. Large but not too large. Usual problem with gas (16 MPG combined).

Real Nice

by from Arlington,TX on January 26, 2012

Wonderful SUV one of the Best.It Drive great and it focus on the driver and let he or she be in control.

no regrets.

by from Naperville, IL. on July 7, 2013

I was looking for an SUV for months. Coming from a 350z i wanted looks and performance. I test drove the Honda Pilot and the QX56. No comparison. Infiniti was a different world. Big, classy, good looks and it is Infiniti. Strong V-8 that with a full tank of premium gas went 337 miles with highway and street driving. Very comfortable. My wife and kids love it.

Great Value

by from Philadelphia, PA on May 17, 2011

Whats to hate, people complain about gas mileage however didn't they just purchase a full sized SUV? Only option missing is a massager for the front drivers seat.

Best SUV I've Owned

by from IL on March 30, 2008

Gas milage, digital temp control for 2nd row, 9" dvd screen instead of 8", and better placement of the DVD player is about all that I would change on this SUV. It is a great vehicle with wonderful presence and a great value proposition when compared to other luxury SUV's. Infiniti's owner experience program is best I have seen.

Best Bang For My Buck

by from Phila, P.A. on February 19, 2013

VERY NICE TRUCK WOULD NOT TRADE FOR ANY OTHER CAR. VERY CLASSY LOOK AND VERY SMOOTH RIDE ON THE HIGHWAY.WISH I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN THIS TRUCK ALONG TIME AGO !!!!

Excellent

by from Huntington, WV on July 17, 2013

Bought this 3 wks ago after looking at them and comparing to other full size SUV's for 2 yrs. Couldn't be happier. Looks phenomenal, handles great, comfortable, and my kids love it! Most popular response when people see me in this is "IMPRESSIVE"!

Similar Models