2008 Infiniti Qx 56

Gas Mileage is horrible

by from Sacramento, CA on May 9, 2008

Love the Qx56, really love this SUV. I had a 2002 Escalade before and I could not wait to get rid of the Caddy. This is a phenomenal vehicle for the price. I also looked at Lexus 570 and Mercedes GL 450. For what you get for the money, the Infiniti is terrific. I bought a 2008 AWD Qx56 in September 2007 and got the vehicle for under $50,000 (not including California Tax and License) out-the-door. However, do not believe the Estimated Fuel Economy printed on the Window Sticker. I'm getting 9 MPG in the City... 13 MPG on the Highway. And, Infiniti recommends PREMIUM FUEL. Ouch. I tow a 4000 pound boat and the towing on this vehicle is outstanding. Pulling a boat, I get 11 MPG on the Highway. The rear back-up camera is ideal for backing up and hooking up the trailer. You can't miss the trailer tow-hitch with the awesome backup camera and sensors. Again, highly recommend this vehicle. But, look out on Gas Mileage. If you truly can afford this vehicle or any other luxury vehicle, you should be able to afford the gas.

Best Truck on the market

by from Orange county,CA on November 26, 2011

I've owned them all. My last vehicle was a Range Rover by Land Rover and believe it or not I like my 2008 QX56 better. A very well built vehicle, smooth,quiet and strong. Having 4 kids and pulling a boat was never so easy and fun. great job Infiniti! Thank you for thinking of families like us. I can see this car will provide for my family for years to come. A must experience.

Great ride, countless features

by from Maryland on February 22, 2010

Have had the car a month but compares favorably to Lexus and Mercedes and less costly. Rides great, very comfortable for large driver and passengers as well as gear. Large but not too large. Usual problem with gas (16 MPG combined).

Jumbo luxury and performance

by from Birmingham, AL on October 21, 2011

I would recommend this large SUV over any other in it's class. I looked at all of them and tested and researched everything in the full size SUV class. Nothing has more 2nd row legroom. The power is phenomenal. Gas mileage is to be expected around 14MPG for normal in town driving. But, if you are looking to haul a large family in comfort and style with plenty of power to tow even the largest boat, then this is the SUV for you. I like the 2008 styling over the 2011 redesign and the technology in the car is spectacular and luxurious.

Real Nice

by from Arlington,TX on January 26, 2012

Wonderful SUV one of the Best.It Drive great and it focus on the driver and let he or she be in control.

no regrets.

by from Naperville, IL. on July 7, 2013

I was looking for an SUV for months. Coming from a 350z i wanted looks and performance. I test drove the Honda Pilot and the QX56. No comparison. Infiniti was a different world. Big, classy, good looks and it is Infiniti. Strong V-8 that with a full tank of premium gas went 337 miles with highway and street driving. Very comfortable. My wife and kids love it.

Great Value

by from Philadelphia, PA on May 17, 2011

Whats to hate, people complain about gas mileage however didn't they just purchase a full sized SUV? Only option missing is a massager for the front drivers seat.

most luxurious car i've owned

by from st. louis, MO on March 13, 2011

spacious, luxurious, smooth riding, gorgeous, great for my 3 kids and husband....LOVE my QX56....only one negative...bad gas mileage but i knew that going in.....don't think i will ever buy a different brand of SUV!

I love my QX

by from on March 15, 2014

I am a luxury car enthusiast who has owned everything from Acura and BWM to Cadillac. I purchased my QX over another Escalade and could not be happier. While the Escalade continues to be plagued with numerous problems, the QX is reliable and luxurious at the same time. I have found my new first love over BMW and Cadillac. Thanks Infiniti!

LOVE MY 08' QX56!

by from MIAMI,FL on February 22, 2008

Although you should think twice if you cannot afford the payment along with the gas, this is the best SUV out there for the money, lots of bells & whistles and i love it!