2009 Infiniti Qx 56

Excelllent reliability.

by from Proctorville, Ohio on August 9, 2017

The Infiniti QX56 is a great alternative to the escalade. The materials and construction are better than the Cadillac, but the package as a whole is a little lacking. The value for your dollar is outstanding and it's backed by Nissan reliability.

I love this model and style 2004-2010

by from Livingston, Tennessee on July 12, 2017

Beautiful inside and out,reliable and comfortable and drives and handles great. I love the style and sleekness of the interior and exterior

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Great vehicle

by from on March 27, 2017

It's an Infiniti so the interior is very plush. The engine performance is great and the vehicle is fairly nimble for its size. My last Infiniti I put 225000 miles on it so I look forward to how many I can get out of this one.

Longest car I ever owned!

by from Seattle, WA on September 18, 2009

I am picky when it comes to cars/suvs! Finally found my QX56 and have had it for 5 years...and they are their final year of production- might need a new one! Turning radius, is SUPER, love the back up camera and beeper! People have ridden in the third row, ask me "what kind of car is this" - now that speaks for itself!