2011 Infiniti Qx 56

The best vehicle I have ever owned.

by from Jupiter on September 19, 2017

The car is the best looking SUV on the road. It is definitely a luxary vehicle. The ride is smooth and is tight, not squirrelly like most SUVs. The turning radius is great. It performs great in rain and all speeds.

Reliable Enough

by from Memphis,TN on May 23, 2017

It meets my needs. It a little expensive to repair but that's normal since it is a INFINITI. It gets the job done

Most comfortable car ive owned

by from orlando on May 16, 2017

I think it is the best in its class. heated and cooled seat are amazing. Plus it rides amazing for the size

Excellent car, not many on the road.

by from Manassas, Va on May 6, 2017

Beautiful car, some think it's too bulky looking or looks like a bus. Regardless, you will turn heads. If you get the 2011 model, make sure to check the VIN to be sure there's not a recall on the timing chain. If there is, get it down ASAP. Once that's done, they will drive forever. I now have 125,000 miles on her & she drives like a dream. Could do better on gas, but love the car none the less.

Car is reliable after massive repairs.

by from Manassas, VA on May 1, 2017

Now that my car has been repaired, this is a very, very reliable car. Very comfortable w/ a sleek design & not many of these on the road. Anyone purchasing the 2011 version of this vehicle , contact Infinity ASAP, provide the VIN & make sure there is no recall on the timing chain. If there is a recall, get it fixed ASAP. It will save you lots of headaches & possibly loads of money in the future..

Stylistically perfect

by from on April 20, 2017

Comfort,style,performance all in one. The best family vehicle money can buy. Cars.com was a very useful tool in finding the vehicle of our dreams.

The Hippo is a great family suv

by from Chicago, IL on December 7, 2015

So far, our QX has been a great family car, tons of room, tows well and is comfortable. I'm not a huge fan of the nav and tech, its not bad, but too many functions are turned off while the car is in motion. The ride is a bit bouncy and the ride quality is a tick below my expectations but ours does not have the hydraulic suspension option.

Very poor reliability

by from Pittsburgh, PA on October 24, 2015

When it is actually on the road and not in the shop it is a great ride. I have always been a Nissan person and have been happy with quality and reliability. However, tread lightly if purchasing this vehicle. It has know timing chain issues that Infiniti refuses to address. Rear self-leveling suspension also failed along with front control arms and too many sensors to count. I purchased with 70K miles and have over 9K in repairs. Getting rid of it before it puts me in the poor house. Not what you would expect from a supposed high end SUV. Infiniti customer support is not very good. The deny the mechanical issues inherent with this vehicle even though my mechanic told me that there are known issues - especially with the timing chain. Will never purchase an Infiniti again and will tell my story to every person I can. Stay away!

2011 Infiniti Q56 is "JUNK"

by from La. on June 16, 2015

with only 60K miles vehicle started stalling. According to other threads, the Q56 has a timing chain problem that will cost between 4k-17K to get repaired!!!!!! I will never by another infinit

Much more luxurious that the prior body style.

by from Des Moines, IA on April 13, 2015

The new body style is much nicer that the old one when it comes to extra options & styling. I've moved from an '06 to the '11 and really glad I did. That is on the plus side. On the minus side, I'm very un-happy with the warranty department. My '11 was 81 DAYS out of warranty, however 12,000 miles UNDER for warranty and they would not replace a ballast for a burned out headlight that leaked from the factory! I do like the Infiniti line-up and my local dealership, however the company isn't shy about NOT standing behind their product! Great vehicle, just don't expect Infiniti to help you with the problems.

Our Expert Review: 2011 Infiniti Qx 56