2014 Infiniti QX60 Consumer Reviews

4.3
Average based on 20 reviews

Not a Reliable Car

by from NJ on April 22, 2016

Poor performance. Not even driving the car for 2 years (bought brand new, not used) and the transmission had to be already changed. Still having other issue with this car. Would not recommend. You can get a better car for this same price. Very disappointed

Drives like a dream, Kids love it

by from Tampa, FL on July 6, 2015

After looking at all high and low end 7-passenger SUVs, I selected a black QX60 with black and java interior. It's very nice looking and has every package Infiniti offered. Love the cooled seats in the front. I love how the steering handles--extremely smooth. It's such a comfy ride for all ages. Love the 2nd row can adjust to give 3rd row riders more room when needed. And the salesperson at the dealership has called/emailed 3 times already to see how my first day and first few weeks have been with the car--very impressive. We will see how reliable it is, as I've only had it for 2 weeks. My only complaint is that the leather seats in my husband's infiniti are a much higher quality--they should have used a better leather for the front seats. Other than that, I love it.

Smooth and comfotable ride

by from New York, NY on November 20, 2014

Went from MDX to QX60, no regrets so far. Pros: More room, more toys, better design, sticks to the road better. Cons: Lacking Performance, feels a little under powered.

This car is a lemon day 1

by from Bridgewater on July 25, 2014

Had a real scare when getting on the highway, transmission failed. Infiniti refuses to replace the car. The car has been in the shop longer than at my house. Customer care will not return my calls.

I love this Beast

by from Bethesda, Maryland on November 9, 2014

Great family hauler. Very stylish and comfortable. Third row seat is very accessible and great for kids.

SMOOTH CAR

by from Buffalo on September 27, 2015

Awesome SUV this is the most comfortable riding 7 passenger I have ever owned Great pick up and gas mileage too !!!!

SUV Luxury Buyer

by from Florida on May 14, 2014

Over the years I have owned a number of upscale, performance, luxury cars and SUV's. We currently own a lexus RX350 and a QX60 Infinity both purchased in 2014, both are outstanding Crossovers and are enjoyed, and have approximately 8 thousand trouble free, service free miles. I purchased my Infinity QX60 at Sawgrass Infinity , Tamerac Florida. They are professional offer great value and service. Although we like both SUV,s, however our future purchases will be Infinities from Sawgrass Infinity, because of: Product Value Service For detail look up independent auto reviews.

Best truck I've ever owned

by from Long Island ny on May 17, 2014

This truck is so beautiful and reliable I absolutely love it. So many safety features the perfect family vehicle.

Luxury Ride

by from Raleigh on July 10, 2014

I love my new QX60! I was going to get the Q50 but found out I am going to be a grandparent and decided I needed more room. I put a lot of miles on a car so I want something very comfy. This is it! And it looks good! Claude Blanton, my salesman, was patient with me and tried to help me assure I was meeting all my personal requirements such as heated/cooled seats, easy to use navigation and phone, quiet and smooth ride with plenty of room for packing. This car is cream of the crop. I had a Buick Enclave that I had electronic troubles with on a regular basis. I love my Infinity QX60. Thanks Claude and Yuri!

New to Infiniti

by from Beachwood, Ohio on November 28, 2014

This car I am really falling in love with!!!! The interior is wonderful; the color combination is to die for (warm and welcoming). I am new to the Infiniti family but I plan to stay with them; the car buying experience was like no other experience I have had thus far with purchasing a vehicle. The design of the vehicle is family friendly and very spacious. Driving in the sport selection option of CVT the vehicle drive like you are driving a car it has great manueverablity. Overall I am happy with my vehicle and was very pleased with my experience.