2014 Infiniti Qx 60

Great truck for the money

by from Valley stream, ny on November 26, 2013

Money well spent on this. Bought it for my wife and she is in love with it. I love the Infiniti brand and service.

Luxurious SUV

by from Nashville, Tennessee on November 12, 2013

I don't buy cars very often so I take my time in researching my purchase. I was deciding between a used luxury SUV and a new Infiniti. I test drove multiple used cars in addition to several Infiniti's. I ultimately decided on purchasing a new Infiniti because of the pricing, warranty, financing, and features of the car including the smooth handling of the car and the size of the car. I am loving my new car - the stereo, heated seats, and comfort. I would definitely recommend this car to others.

SMOOTH CAR

by from Buffalo on September 27, 2015

Awesome SUV this is the most comfortable riding 7 passenger I have ever owned Great pick up and gas mileage too !!!!

Great Vehicle

by from brandon fl on January 24, 2014

Not sure if I wanted to spent over $50k initially on this Infiniti QX 60. But once I am driving it, it is well worth the money. The exterior is stylish, the interior is impeccable, the handling is responsive, and the ride is plush and quite. I had this vehicle for 2 weeks now and could not find one thing that I did not like about it yet. Great vehicle.

Great Sound System & Convenience

by from Ellicott City, MD on October 15, 2014

I have had this car for 2 months. It has been very comfortable ride, but i wish better handling. User friendly touch screen and safety features are awesome.

Just got the 2014 qx60

by from Boston, MA on September 1, 2014

Researched intensively on a car with a third row seat. It was the only high end SUV I drove, but loved the exterior,and got the heavy sales pressure from the dealer (ended up with a great price!). Also sold on the wonderful leg room in the 3rd row seat! The control panel is not super intuitive, and the console is huge, but I love the driver assist. The IPOD connection won't reconnect if a phone call comes in to disrupt it-- I have to in hook it and start a sync again. 19 miles per gallon no matter how I drive it seems.

Nice riding car

by from on May 14, 2014

Went from Acura mdx .QX60 a better built car gas mileage ok power is good great car for money great safety features. Only bad kids complain about second row say not comfortable and climate control not great otherwise great can't always listen to kids when I was there age I sat int the back of a Chevy vega no tv no heated seats and on and on so well built car.

Best truck I've ever owned

by from Long Island ny on May 17, 2014

This truck is so beautiful and reliable I absolutely love it. So many safety features the perfect family vehicle.

Luxury Ride

by from Raleigh on July 10, 2014

I love my new QX60! I was going to get the Q50 but found out I am going to be a grandparent and decided I needed more room. I put a lot of miles on a car so I want something very comfy. This is it! And it looks good! Claude Blanton, my salesman, was patient with me and tried to help me assure I was meeting all my personal requirements such as heated/cooled seats, easy to use navigation and phone, quiet and smooth ride with plenty of room for packing. This car is cream of the crop. I had a Buick Enclave that I had electronic troubles with on a regular basis. I love my Infinity QX60. Thanks Claude and Yuri!

New to Infiniti

by from Beachwood, Ohio on November 28, 2014

This car I am really falling in love with!!!! The interior is wonderful; the color combination is to die for (warm and welcoming). I am new to the Infiniti family but I plan to stay with them; the car buying experience was like no other experience I have had thus far with purchasing a vehicle. The design of the vehicle is family friendly and very spacious. Driving in the sport selection option of CVT the vehicle drive like you are driving a car it has great manueverablity. Overall I am happy with my vehicle and was very pleased with my experience.

Similar Models