2019 INFINITI QX60 consumer reviews

$44,350–$46,350 MSRP range
side view of 2019 QX60 INFINITI
Explore the 2019 INFINITI QX60
Shop the 2019 INFINITI QX60

An overall fantastic package for the price

First of all, this is a beautiful SUV. We bought a used 2019 Luxe with 41,000k miles. I actually prefer it than the 2022 version in terms of exterior styling. Many consider that interior to be outdated, but I think the proper word is outlasted. There's a reason why they haven't changed this interior very much over the years. It is extremely reliable. It has physical buttons. Sometimes an upgrade in technology isn't always the best especially in a vehicle where reliability is paramount. The legendary VQ V6 is still top notch averaging us a combined 22-23 mpg which is great. My friend's 2015 QX60 has 206,000 miles and has no issues with proper scheduled maintenance. The CVT on this one great compared to its Nissan counterpart. The ride is plush but not as plush as a Lexus RX350. It is a bit more on the sporty side, and that's ok. You do not want to be too disconnected to the road. I think what tops it off is the incredible value it offers compared to our other options that we've looked at: Nissan Pathfinder Platinum, VW Atlas, Lexus GX460, and Audi Q7. Overall this beat all of them.

3.4

Reliable start up and smooth drive. I owned the ca

This car was quiet and smooth to drive. I started noticing issues with the brakes. It has been in the infiniti dealership twice in 4 mos at a cost of $4100. My brakes failed to engage and my car was totaled.

My favorite car ever . Wife loves it

We have been very pleased with the QX60. I like size, appearance, and excellent performance. Our service manager, Ryan Treadway at Clear Lake Infinity has provided the most outstanding service I have ever received at any dealership.

Still impressed with it!

The QX60 has been to the East coast and back 2X in my 2 years of ownership. The ride is so smooth and comfortable. The midnight black paint finish that looks like royal purple in sunlight gets noticed and complimented by strangers.

INFINITI QX60

I am happy with my INFINITI QX60, I upgraded from my 2016 Nissan Murano.My Murano has a lot of things that my new QX60 doesn't. Nissan SV Had BOSE speakers, not sure what the Infiniti has. Nissan had navigational, the Infinit Pure (BASE) Doesn't. The display is better in the Nissan. Ride- very smooth in the QX60. Interior- the QX has soft plush leather seats. Speaker sound is good. The hood on the Nissan Murano was very long and did not give a very good view. I felt like it was too long and visibility is bad. The QX you are sitting up like a King! Great visibility. The power is outstanding. ON the Hwy, I was able to use the 3.5, V6 engine did not disappoint. Tow Hitch capacity 5,000lb. I got a trim witha factory a tow hitch

Yes by far the best vehicle I've owned.

the only downfall of this vehicle is the cameras. When it rains you have to be real careful backing up. The camera gets distorted when it rains.

Absolutely beautiful and high performance car

All of the features I wanted and then some!! This car is super luxurious without the hefty price tags of the ones that may offer a little more (I can live without the massaging seats!!) The panoramic moonroof is the key feature I'm sooo happy I didn't compromise on. This vehicle is very roomy for the class, but with the light interior and sunroofs open, it feels more like riding in a much larger SUV with the maneuverability and ease of a crossover.

4.1

Great Value but missing some features

Does not have Apple CarPlay and phone connection is spotty at best. Steering wheel heater will burn your hands and on/off switch is not in a convenient location. Other than those few items the car looks and drives exceptionally well. It does lack a little in power though.

Awesome buying experience

We had an amazing experience in purchasing our Infiniti QX60. Joe was our salesperson. He did a wonderful job making sure we were taken care of and our buying experience was a smooth transaction. Modern Infiniti cares about their customers ❤

Very enjoyable vehicle

I really enjoy driving my QX60. It is realiable, fun, save and comfotable. It handles the road extremely and all the features are excellent and useable.