NEW
Take our quiz & meet the car you’ll love.
2019 QX60

2019 INFINITI QX60

2019 INFINITI QX60

4.3

Have You Driven the 2019 INFINITI QX60?

Good vehicle, with some minor flaws and quirks.

by JimWooldridge from Louisville, KY on Mon Jan 07 2019

I leased a brand new 2019 QX60 LUXE AWD in August. The sticker shows the Limited, Sensory, Proactive, Theatre and Essential packages. So, this particular QX60 is about as loaded as you can get. It's a good, albeit quirky, vehicle. THING I LIKE - Luxurious interior, especially the quilted LIMITED leather - ALL the safety bells and whistles - Attractive exterior - Ride and handling are good - It's fairly quiet at highway speeds - Acceleration and braking are adequate THING I DON'T LIKE - On an 800 mile trip in October, one of the sonar sensors on the front bumper came loose and fell back into the bumper. I had to disable the sonar until I could get it into a dealership. - It has heated and cooled seats, which are nice. But the controls for the seats are manual knobs. If you don't remember to turn the heating or cooling off, it stays on indefinitely... even when you exit the vehicle and get back in. Not a huge issue, but it's quirky. - Headlights are just ok. Not great. My previous car was a 2016 Acura RDX with the LED headlamps. Those are awesome lights. The QX60 pales in comparison. I expected better from a $68,000 vehicle. - The Intelligent Cruise Control worked very well. One minor problem is that in ECO drive mode, it took forever for the vehicle to get back up to the set speed. So long, in fact, that other cars would come around me. - The Infotainment system seems solid, but there are a few important features it's missing. When playing audio from an iPod/iPhone, there's no easy way to jump to a new spot on a track. In the Dodge/Ram/Chrysler uConnect system, you see a progress bar for the track. You can "grab" the current position and drag it wherever you want. The only way to do that in the Infiniti is to hit and hold the NEXT/PREV TRACK button and it will progressively speed through the track, which is far more cumbersome. - The BOSE sound system is ok, but not near the quality I expected. - There are some general contradictions. The power windows are the quietest I've ever seen, but the relay for the rear wiper makes an incredibly loud clicking sound just under the steering wheel. - The overall roominess is nice, but the front seats are a little narrow, especially for larger drivers. This is more of an observation than a complaint: The CVT transmission works extremely well, but it sounds a bit disturbing at first. I grew up with both manual and auto transmissions, and enjoy hearing the motor rev through the gear changes. The CVT does rev under hard acceleration, but it's not linear. Functionally, it's great. But to an old car guy like me, it sounds like something's wrong with the transmission. It just takes some getting used to. Overall, it's a great vehicle. However, at the higher end of the range, the QX60 is competing against some stiff competition like the MB GL350, Audi Q7, BMW X5, Acura MDX, etc. Having owned both BMWs and Acuras, and also having done extensive test drives in MBs, I can say the Infiniti is a bit of a step down. Not far, but noticeable. If you can get a good deal on one, do it. But don't pay sticker for it. -

Great all round crossover

by MB from Lake Forest IL on Mon Aug 13 2018

This vehicle is a great car for families especially if you have 3 or more children. The interior room and luggage space is better than all of the other vehicles I tested (Audi Q7, Volvo XC90 and Land Rover Discovery). This is my second QX60 and I bought again mainly for the interior space and ease of access to the third row. The new model has an updated infotainment system and apparently a more powerful engine (albeit could not really tell the difference). The interior is somewhat dated but all of the functions, packages and safety features represent really good value when compared to other brands.

This car saved my life

by Cheryl from Los Angeles, Ca on Sun Jan 27 2019

This car has literally saved my life on 2 different occasions. In July I fell asleep at the wheel and crashed into a light pole, the impact was so hard the light pole fell on my car. I walked out of my car without a scratch. That car was totaled, I decided to get the same car and in December I was rear ended which caused me go over the center divider and hit a car on the opposite side- my entire family was in that accident and the side airbags exploded on my youngest son’s side. It was a horrific horrific horrific experience. We all walked out of the car safe- that was totaled. I’m now on my 3rd QX60. I get all the bells and whistles on this car so it’s usually about $62,000 once I get everything- but no price can be put on the safety of myself and my children. I wish I could post pics here so you can see the damages of both my cars and each time I was able to walk away. This car is truly truly amazing.

My 3rd QX 60

by EAF QX60 Fan from Cumberland RI on Wed Jan 16 2019

Love this car! After 6 months of researching cars in this category I decided on the QX60. Performance satisfies the sports car enthusiast in me. The roomy cabin with the generous 3rd row is the only car in this class that legitimately seats 7 adults comfortably. Winter driving is a breeeze. The QX60 cuts through snow and bad weather like a hot knife through butter. I just bought my third one and my enthusiasm has not diminished.

Most well design car Ive own.

by Yai from Boca raton, Fl on Wed Oct 03 2018

After looking for the competition , This cars has everything and more of what I was looking . I love it and highly reccomended to everyone. I like the new model luxe with java interiors it looks great. It drives firm but at the same time smooth, fun to drive this car. All the cameras will help you park, see blind spots and cars.

Extremely disappointed

by Vanessa from Texas on Fri Sep 20 2019

I am extremely disappointed in the new 2019 QX60. Nothing but problems and I haven't even had it 6 months. I thought I was going up in quality by moving up from the Nissan Muranos I had for so many years and loved. Leasing the QX60 was the worst decision I've ever made. I never had as many problems with the Muranos as I do this QX60. This QX60's features don't even come close to the features of my last 2 Muranos. It rides nice but that's the only good thing I can say about it right now. The back floor mats don't fit well. The poorly designed floor for the back entry just seems to invite scratches. Mine has developed what seems to be a common problem with this model...water inside the headlights. The control system in the middle will only show the map on start up, no matter what it was set to when the vehicle was turned off. Features are limited and outdated. Sonar sounds can not be turned off and they are obnoxious. The warning light for the sonar system comes on frequently. If the gas cap is not tightened as much as possible, it will have a problem. Road noise is very loud. I could go on and on.

Does not recommend this car!!

Been driving Infinity for several years. Love it!

by GG driver from Lorena, Texas on Mon Mar 11 2019

Driven QX60 for several years and they just get better every time! New brown tone seats are great-making interior lighter but still ready to take wear and tear well. Luxury for me and room for grandkids!

it is an all-well vehicle for my family

by Hana from Irvine, CA on Wed Sep 19 2018

I know other good brands like Toyota and Honda but I decide to try INFINITI from Nissan for the first time. I think I made a good choice. This car provides large room and a feel of safety and solidity from inside out. Easy to drive and broad to view thanks to front windshield. A little lag after pedaling for speed makes it safer when I am in a 3.5 Crossover SUV. A high point is the third row collapsible to turn into larger trunk.

One of the top suv for family

by Hylan blv from Staten Island on Sun Jan 20 2019

Safety features are best, reliable , comfortable, spacious, and it worth having a suv to commute for self use and with family. The QX60 has good road grip, if you like driving good size suv (truck engine) you will feel the difference an will enjoy your infinity Qx60

Ahead of all others in this class

by Rick G from Crestline, CA on Sun Dec 30 2018

The QX60 feels great, drives great and looks great. More features and comfort than we expected. We had a QX50 and like this one much more. A luxury SUV that is affordable and has all the features we wanted and more. Didn't expect the heated steering wheel.

1 2 3 4