2019 QX60

2019 INFINITI QX60

2019 INFINITI QX60

4.3

Have You Driven the 2019 INFINITI QX60?

This car saved my life

by Cheryl from Los Angeles, Ca on Sun Jan 27 2019

This car has literally saved my life on 2 different occasions. In July I fell asleep at the wheel and crashed into a light pole, the impact was so hard the light pole fell on my car. I walked out of my car without a scratch. That car was totaled, I decided to get the same car and in December I was rear ended which caused me go over the center divider and hit a car on the opposite side- my entire family was in that accident and the side airbags exploded on my youngest son’s side. It was a horrific horrific horrific experience. We all walked out of the car safe- that was totaled. I’m now on my 3rd QX60. I get all the bells and whistles on this car so it’s usually about $62,000 once I get everything- but no price can be put on the safety of myself and my children. I wish I could post pics here so you can see the damages of both my cars and each time I was able to walk away. This car is truly truly amazing.

Great all round crossover

by MB from Lake Forest IL on Mon Aug 13 2018

This vehicle is a great car for families especially if you have 3 or more children. The interior room and luggage space is better than all of the other vehicles I tested (Audi Q7, Volvo XC90 and Land Rover Discovery). This is my second QX60 and I bought again mainly for the interior space and ease of access to the third row. The new model has an updated infotainment system and apparently a more powerful engine (albeit could not really tell the difference). The interior is somewhat dated but all of the functions, packages and safety features represent really good value when compared to other brands.

My 3rd QX 60

by EAF QX60 Fan from Cumberland RI on Wed Jan 16 2019

Love this car! After 6 months of researching cars in this category I decided on the QX60. Performance satisfies the sports car enthusiast in me. The roomy cabin with the generous 3rd row is the only car in this class that legitimately seats 7 adults comfortably. Winter driving is a breeeze. The QX60 cuts through snow and bad weather like a hot knife through butter. I just bought my third one and my enthusiasm has not diminished.

Most well design car Ive own.

by Yai from Boca raton, Fl on Wed Oct 03 2018

After looking for the competition , This cars has everything and more of what I was looking . I love it and highly reccomended to everyone. I like the new model luxe with java interiors it looks great. It drives firm but at the same time smooth, fun to drive this car. All the cameras will help you park, see blind spots and cars.

Been driving Infinity for several years. Love it!

by GG driver from Lorena, Texas on Mon Mar 11 2019

Driven QX60 for several years and they just get better every time! New brown tone seats are great-making interior lighter but still ready to take wear and tear well. Luxury for me and room for grandkids!

Nice ride!

by Hikindaisy from Boston, MA on Sat Apr 27 2019

Haven’t had it long, but I did a ton of research before purchasing. Got burned by an Atlas that was in the shop more than out, and wanted reliability first and foremost for hauling my three munchkins. NHSTA recalls and complaints for this vehicle are practically nonexistent. Interior is gorgeous, ride is smooth and is responsive when you hit the gas pedal. My kids love the DVD, I love the Bose system and quiet cabin. Second row (passenger side) seat slides forward providing plenty of room for my third child to get to the third row. Second row slides forward/back within a 5 ½ inch range, which allows quite a bit of legroom for third row. I intend to line all three up in second row for longer trips, maxing out cargo space, but we’ll see if they torture each other sitting side by side. Overall, luxury ride and love it!

it is an all-well vehicle for my family

by Hana from Irvine, CA on Wed Sep 19 2018

I know other good brands like Toyota and Honda but I decide to try INFINITI from Nissan for the first time. I think I made a good choice. This car provides large room and a feel of safety and solidity from inside out. Easy to drive and broad to view thanks to front windshield. A little lag after pedaling for speed makes it safer when I am in a 3.5 Crossover SUV. A high point is the third row collapsible to turn into larger trunk.

One of the top suv for family

by Hylan blv from Staten Island on Sun Jan 20 2019

Safety features are best, reliable , comfortable, spacious, and it worth having a suv to commute for self use and with family. The QX60 has good road grip, if you like driving good size suv (truck engine) you will feel the difference an will enjoy your infinity Qx60

Ahead of all others in this class

by Rick G from Crestline, CA on Sun Dec 30 2018

The QX60 feels great, drives great and looks great. More features and comfort than we expected. We had a QX50 and like this one much more. A luxury SUV that is affordable and has all the features we wanted and more. Didn't expect the heated steering wheel.

Very reliable

by JackieH from Abilene TX on Mon Mar 18 2019

The car was everything I asked for, and the car quality is excellent. Very reliable. The color and interior great choice. Sound system I love.

1 2 3 4 5 6

Our Take on the 2019 INFINITI QX60

The verdict:

The 2017 Infiniti QX60 is comfortable and spacious, but luxurious and sophisticated it is not.

Versus the competition:

The QX60 is outclassed, out-luxed, outperformed and outdated — despite being practically all-new just a couple of years ago.

Every premium brand needs a luxury SUV, but that can lead to problems if it’s based on something less fancy. Such is the case with the 2017 Infiniti QX60. It started life as the new Nissan Pathfinder, a peppy, comfortable seven-seat family SUV with a reasonably powerful V-6 and plenty of room for people and stuff. Turning it into an Infiniti involved a lot of added luxury trimmings, a little more power, some retuned chassis bits and a higher price tag. But are these changes enough to justify its higher price tag? Do they make the QX60 competitive with vehicles like the Audi Q7, Buick Enclave and Acura MDX? They weren’t so successful last time around; have the new refinements helped?

Shared Proportions... Read More