2014 Infiniti Qx 60 Hybrid

Not Happy with this car

by from Boca Raton, FL on April 30, 2014

When we purchased our QX60 Hybrid we were looking for a small SUV with great fuel economy. We got a luxurious hybrid SUV with gas mileage less than that of the gas model of the same car! We range from 19 in the city to 21 on the highway. These numbers are significantly lower than those posted on the sticker. We have just over 10,000 miles on it and are very experienced hybrid drivers. Extremely disappointed! One other word of caution, the doors do not easily seat in the open position and frequently slam on driver and passangers' hands or legs. Be careful with little ones, the doors are heavy. Wish we could return it! :o(

Elegant understated luxury Infiniti QX60 Hybrid

by from St. Louis, MO on June 12, 2014

Luxurious elegant and different from all the rest. Hybrid has the same power as the standard with better mileage. Makes Cadillac Lexus and BMW look gaudy by comparison.

Great car

by from chicago on February 10, 2016

I had Acura MDX 2009 and switch to this beautiful car. I both hybrid just to get better MPG which is not hard because Acura was 15MPG and with this car I am getting 18mpg because it is 10F in Chicago now but summer time it will be much better Performance is great I cant believe that is so strong,great pick up same like Acura that had 300HP,who ever tells you that is bad hasn't drive car same size and same HP. Over all great car

QX60 Hybrid Opinion

by from detroit, MI on May 3, 2015

very good vehicle.....just a awesome car....the gas savings are especially great, considering for an medium size SUV.

poor milage and slow car

by from san diego,ca on February 3, 2015

I have my car for last 1 month. I am very disappointed with mileage I get from this hybrid which is around 19-20. I trade in my Buick enclave thinking that I will be getting significant better mileage.(was getting 17-18 mpg). It is slower car than Buick enclave 2010.

I love this car!

by from Southern Indiana on February 5, 2016

Two weeks ago I replaced my all-time favorite car - an Acura MDX - with what is rapidly becoming my new all-time favorite: a 2014 Infiniti QX60 hybrid. Easier for our Grandkids to get to the 3rd row seat and much more room once they get there, six mpg better gas mileage, more stylish exterior, smoother & "more substantial" ride on the highway, less interior noise. Many more features - remote starting, adjustable middle row seats, rear and side cameras, nice navigation system, power rear cargo door, more speakers, better phone system with more options, heated steering wheel, etc.

Similar Models