2014 Infiniti Qx 70

A Car That Holds It's Value

by from Birmingham, AL on October 19, 2013

The Infiniti FX line now the QX has been very reliable. The QX makes my second Infiniti which should tell anyone reading this that I was pleased with the first one. I'm a tall man and this vehicle gives me plenty of leg and head room. The ride of the FX was good but the QX is even better. To me it is a much better and smoother ride. When I purchase a car I like plenty of extras (gadgets). The QX, loaded with the tech package has more than enough to please me. The gas mileage could be better, but heck, if I wanted good gas mileage, I'd squeeze my tall frame into a Smart Car.

Infinity qx70

by from Palos hills, IL on April 19, 2017

Great luxury, sporty and SUV. Riveting performance mixed with a nice element of luxury Robust acceleration!

The most fun suv to drive I've owned

by from San Antonio, TX on March 14, 2017

I am overall happy with the car I chose from cars.com. I do all my research on cars.com when purchasing a new or pre owned vehicle.

Great Car

by from Ormond Beach, FL on June 24, 2017

This is a new purchase for us at Daytona Infiniti. This vehicle is just a dream...we love all the safety features and it looks beautiful too. This is a car we purchased after trading in two Infiniti's and down sizing to one car. It is such a beautiful car. Wonderful sales and service too.

Similar Models