2014 Infiniti Qx 80

Infiniti QX 80

by from Delray Beach, Fl on August 12, 2017

The QX 80 is a well engineered machine. From power to overall handling it delivers. I had tested out every other vehicle in its class and it was a no brained to select the QX 80. This is the 2nd one I have owned.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

This car is hot!

by from Omaha, NE on August 10, 2017

Everything we were looking for in a vehicle. We have kiddos in car seats and we have plenty of space along with all the bells and whistles!

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Bought qx80

by from Richmond on May 23, 2017

Good so far. Found the car match on cars.com and went and test drove and purchased the vehicle. The website narrowed my search to color exterior and interior as I wanted and help me find one close to me. I would research the same way next time I want to purchase a car again.

I love it!! Best car ever

by from Bolivar on May 23, 2017

I used to own a Suburban 1500LT after I have driven it for 8 years and 196000 miles we have been looking for another family vehicle. When I saw that Infiniti had a SUV with three rows I started looking for a used one within our price range. We found one and I love it. My kids love it.

Luxury

by from Buckeye on May 11, 2017

Great car full of luxury and perks. You are in the lap of upgrades here. So happy to have purchased this vehicle

Overall experience

by from Merrillville, IN on March 6, 2017

I would recommend this dealership to friends and family..time efficient & fun! Steve was very knowledgeable and outgoing!

Cool SUV

by from Charlotte, NC on April 27, 2015

I'm coming from a minivan so this car is a big step up for me! I drove an Odyssey for 6 years because it was very practical for our family (3 small kids, lots of gear and lots to road trips). Now that the kids are bigger, I decided to get an SUV. I narrowed it down to the Yukon and the Qx56/Qx80 and ended up getting a 2014 preowned Qx80 with 23k miles. It drives great...and feels brand new. It's definitely a big vehicle, but I feel in control in the car because it handles so nicely. I'm getting adjusted to parking in parking lots/garages, but the all around camera makes it a breeze. I opted for a model with captains seat in the 2nd row and sort of regret that. I was in an 8-passenger mini and every seat was comfortable. In the Qx80, the back row isn't very comfortable because the seat is short and close to the ceiling. I wish i would have gotten the second row bench seat to fit all of my kids in one row. Also the captains seats don't slide forward/back which is unfortunate because that could have provided more room for the back grow. Trunk space is nothing to write home about, but again, i'm coming from a mini with plenty of trunk space and an option to fold down/remove seats, so i think it will just take some time to get used to less cargo space. I'm very happy with the car...just wish i would have thought a little longer about bench vs. captains seats for the second row.

Good - but room for improvement

by from Midwest on February 23, 2015

The 1st 2 rows of seats in the Q80 are very comfortable, and roomy. You don't hear a lot of road noise inside, which is great. The engine has plenty of power. Some drawbacks: pretty bad gas milage, which isn't unexpected since it has a big engine. I find the controls for the navigation system, and rear heating/air-conditioning system to be complicated and confusing compared to the Suburban I had before. Also, the entertainment system does not play Blu-Ray discs.

QX80

by from florida on January 24, 2015

Bought the QX80 and drove it from Pennsylvania to Florida a few days later. This is without exception the most comfortable SUV we have ever owned. Quiet, plenty of power, comfortable, luxurious interior, nice stereo, excellent ride. Have heard the comments about the exterior styling but all you have to do is take it for a ride and that will sell you on the vehicle. Cannot speak to reliability yet but will comment when we have 10,000 or more miles on it.

An early appraisal

by from Ft. Worth/Dallas on July 13, 2014

Have had it a week ( 1100mi. ). No complaints yet except a buzzing vibration in the steering wheel, floorboard, gas pedal when accelerating away from a stop. NOT an economy car...trip computer indicates 13-24mpg...lowest around town/AC/standing traffic...highest highway w/cruise 60mph...14.5mpg @ 85mph. Power GALORE! Very stable at 85...love tech/safety/collision mitigation features. Active Cruise Cntrl/Collision Avoidance is AMAZING...Active HID headlights could light farther at HIGH speeds. Luxurious interior w/ALL the creature comforts. CHALLENGING dismount from 3rd row seat for old folks. Use grip handle for driver/frnt pass ingress. Nav sys old style voice recog menu...step-by-step-by. AWD/RSC performs admirably on sharp curves at speed. Hydraulic suspension evens/levels things out...eases side-to-side leaning on curves. Sound system exemplary. Theater DVD system great...for rear seats, unless stationary. NO Blu-ray? 22" wheels look impressive. Power hatch most helpful. Remote Start cools it down...don't like horn chirp 'tho. Running boards could be a little wider, but then wouldn't "blend in". Will comment on reliability in about 30K mi.

Our Expert Review: 2014 Infiniti Qx 80