2014 INFINITI QX80 consumer reviews

side view of 2014 QX80 INFINITI
Explore the 2014 QX80 INFINITI
Shop the 2014 QX80 INFINITI

Blessings

My truck meets All of my needs including the Lil people. In addition to the space. It’s very Spacious, very Comfortable with leg room. Excellent for on the road traveling πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ˜˜

Most luxurious car I have ever owned

Met all of my needs - luxury and safety as well as style! Large engine with lots of power and plenty of dvd screens for everyone to enjoy!

nice vehicle

this is a nice luxury vehicle that offers all i need for my family at a valuable price that me and my family can enjoy

Extremely nice luxury truck! Must drive.

This car meant all my needs. Great family car, plenty of leg room, entertainment package very helpful for kids. Rides extremely well! Includes leather seats, heated seats front and back, top of the line sound system, entertainment pack with head phones, alloy wheels

Luxury Family Truckster!

The QX80 is the best family truckster for this ski family of 4. The engine is incredibly powerful and climbs the mountains of Colorado with the greatest of ease. Plenty of room inside even in the third row for adults.

4.4

So far so good!

Other then some issues from the dealership I purchased, I am overall happy with the type of vehicle. I just wish I waited for a different one. It drives great though and perfect size for 3 kids.

Great truck and I love it.

Infinity did a very good job for this qx80 I was about to get the Lexus LX570 After test drive and talk about price, Seem likes I very much have to upgrade a lot of stuff. So a friend mention of q80. After did all the driving and check the packages And qx80 as my choice. I love the car till now after drove it 5 years Still feel like new.

Best car I've owned!

Smooth ride, comfortable for passengers. I wanted a BIG SUV. I found this to be the perfect car. Luxury on the inside and big enough to haul all of our hockey, soccer, dance bags around as well as additional kids!

Been a great car so far.

Great luxury vehicle. Lots of space for seating. Technology in this vehicle is fantastic. Large captains chairs in the back workmperfect for my kids. Theatre package is a great touch for long road trips with the family.

Great car terrible grill paint chipping .

Great car but front grills are having problems with paint chipping terrible . For a car this nice Infinity should take care of this defect !!!