Read or write a review.

2015 INFINITI QX80

Change Year
4.0
Average based on 1 review

Nice ride but pricey and gas hunger

by from Chandler, AZ on June 30, 2015

Took the car for a 3000 miles road trip last week with my family. It was a pretty smooth ride but the cost to gas this beast extremely painful. It burns the gas much faster than my 2004 Armada and it requires premium gas for performance. If you push the paddle all the way in to get the car from 0 mph to 60mph; it will drink almost 1/8 of your gas tank. Combined the highway and local drive ; this is average out about 14-17 mpg. One weird thing about this car; it gas tank is smaller than the Armada gas tank. The driver assistant package is a nice feature help to keep the car from accident/collide. I didn't have the deluxe package which I should have it but too late. Nice cooled seat feature is a big plus due to Arizona extremely hot weather. The ability to watch video and play music independently is super nice feature for the family. My kids enjoyed their movies entire trip; my wife and I enjoyed the music a long the way.

Our Expert Review: 2015 Infiniti Qx 80