Read or write a review.

1990 Isuzu Pickup

1990 Isuzu Pickup

Change Year
Average based on 1 review

One of the best movie mini trucks out there

by from Amarillo, TX on October 10, 2013

Awesome little pickup I got one when I was 16 and drove it for 2 1/2 years. Its a strong simple little truck. Don't be fooled by its size they can do some stuff other little trucks can't do (ex. Ford Ranger, Chevy S10) I've seen a little Isuzu pickup haul a pretty good size boat. I love the simple design of the interior and exterior. Very easy to work and drive. Love the gas mileage!!! The town I lived in at the time I could drive from one side of town to the other side which took 45 mins and go back to the other side of town and barely use 1/8th of a tank of gas. The only down fall I see in it is the tank is only 14 Gallon tank. Wish they could of made it a bit bigger or had the option of a second tank. Other than that its a awesome truck to have. I'm going to buy another one when I get the chance to buy another one. Highly recommend getting this truck if your looking for a strong sturdy truck that can last you for a very long time and can handle what you throw at it.