1993 Isuzu Pickup

Great

by from on February 17, 2009

I've been driving the Isuzu Pickup for about 3 years now. It's been owned in my family for about Ten years now. This vehicle is very reliable and gets a good amount of gas mileage (I was getting about 26-27 miles to the gallon during the summer). A relatively tough pickup, the only thing that I would recommend is to stick something really heavy in the back if your driving in the snow.

Tough little truck

by from Rockwall, TX on April 29, 2013

I bought the truck about three years ago and it hasn't missed a beat since. It's hard to believe it's twenty years old, it runs and drives like new. It's a very good value if you need a little truck to haul stuff around town or as a short commuter. The A/C is ice cold, the engine and transmission are tight and it carries a load well. Great basic little truck!