1999 Isuzu Vehicross

I Have really Enjoyed This Vehicle!!

by from SAN fRANCISCO on August 22, 2007

i BOUGHT THE CAR IN JAN.2004 FROM A NEIGHBOR. IT HAS HAD REGULAR CHECK-UPS AND RUNS GREAT! A FUN AND RELIABLE AUTO. ONLY BECAUSE I BECAUSE I BOUGHT A NEWER CAR RECENTLY IS THE ONLY REASON I'M SELLING!...
i BOUGHT THE CAR IN JAN.2004 FROM A NEIGHBOR. IT HAS HAD REGULAR CHECK-UPS AND RUNS GREAT! A FUN AND RELIABLE AUTO. ONLY BECAUSE I BECAUSE I BOUGHT A NEWER CAR RECENTLY IS THE ONLY REASON I'M SELLING!!

It fit my needs

by from South Florida on December 24, 2012

Happened to find the vehicle while searching for another model of Isuzu with two doors. I had looked at an Amigo and was close to making a purchase offer when I found the VehiCross. I have had it for a few weeks and am happy with the purchase. I intend to own it for a long time.

Best car I ever had

by from Staten island on September 7, 2017

Best most reliable car I've ever owned. Love the recsro interior, never had a problem starting in 18 years.