2006 Jaguar Vanden Plas Consumer Reviews

4.3
Average based on 3 reviews

Jag VD

by from Cincinnati, OH on January 29, 2010

No other luxury car can get close to this cat! Great price and great reliability with wonderful warranty and service through Jag USA. The car gets a great gas milage and runs perfect on the road with planty of power. The handling is perfect.

Great Gas Mileage

by from new york on June 5, 2012

The car has been everything I asked for with over 31+mpg on the highway. Comfort but it does have a BIG car feel. Best buy for any full size luxury sedan period.

Love It!

by from norther VA on February 20, 2012

I purchased my 2006 Jaguar from a used car seller who specializes in high end cars. It is immaculate, inside and out and drives like a dream. I haven't had one problem and don't expect to. I've done my homework and the car has a great mechanical record, but just to be safe, I purchased a 5 year 120K mile warranty. The ONLY negative is that gas prices are high and it takes at least 91 octane gas. It's been averaging about 20 miles/gallon but expect it to do better with highway miles. I get soooo many compliments and only wanted this body style which they stopped making in 2007.