2009 Jaguar Xf

This is a car that I can use to be my wife for me

by from Marianna Arkansas on September 18, 2017

It isn't the car that my wife likes because of the inside she will give it up and will not let you down
Not Rated Reliability

love it, drives better than bmw or mercedes i owne

by from Florence Al on September 10, 2017

best driving car I have ever owned. comfortable for 2 people- every amenity. had BMW 750li and 740 il, Mercedes 3 series. blows them away in driving and smoothness on the road. Great vehicle all the way around

Very Attractive and Fun Vehicle

by from Norwalk, Ca on September 9, 2017

Very stylish car. Right rims and tint and your good to go! The 0-60 is nice but 60-100 is where it's at! Wouldn't drive around too much in sport cars gets up and hard to notice how fast your going. Value isn't too high considering maintenance but great car overall.
Not Rated Reliability

New view on Jaguars

by from Philadelphia, PA on August 15, 2017

It's sort perfect car really! Never loses it's exterior features and beauty and never gets old. I did liked it!! It runs good! It looks good! People always smile when see you driving this English Cat. Was a little bit worrying about the autopart's price but nevermind, all is great. Nothing's really expensive. Just try it. U won't be dissapointed

Uses car for Havingfun

Awesome Performance Luxery

by from Bethlehem, PA on July 14, 2017

3rd Jaguar I've owned and definitely my favorite jaguar thus far. Awesome throaty V8, great handling, style, and performance.

Fantastic Cat!

by from Charleston, SC on June 21, 2017

Fun to drive, I have received many looks and comments from folks at a stop light or getting gas. Very stylish/ sophisticated, and powerful when you need it. I own 2 other Jags and this is a pleasure to drive. GREAT CAT!!

Jaguar

by from Milwaukee on March 9, 2017

The Jauar XF Man I love this car this car has power and looks great on the outside and the inside drives like a dream

great car!

by from st. louis on March 28, 2013

I found this with 60k miles and the 60k service completed which was a plus. Clean car FAX too. I went from a 740il to this smaller car but still have the 4 litre v8 which I still love. Great car for the money and can't beat jaguar styling performance and luxury.

My big cat

by from Oceanside, CA on May 7, 2012

Beautiful on the outside and a moster under the hood. At first I was a little weary after trading in my beloved 7 series for the smaller Jag, that wearynes was gone soon enough after making this Kitty purr. I love this car and it is quickly becoming my all time favorite. Once I put the 20's on her, she will then be Puuuurrrrrfect...

Honda

by from Miami on April 3, 2012

Is a very good car Elegant and sport 8 cilindr Beautiful I love my car. For my is the best Have a gps , leather , 6 cd sistem music Radio satelite and more I recommend

Our Expert Review: 2009 Jaguar Xf