2011 Jeep Compass

I love my keep compass it's so comfortable I like

by from New Holstein wisconsin on July 18, 2017

I love how it handles it drives awesome I feel just right driving it love the body style inside is just right for me and husband love to Pallrel park it is so easy love my keep compass

A very fun car to drive.

by from Butler Tn on July 13, 2017

I really love this little car I only wish it was a little more automated. Overall it is a very nice car.

Love this vehicle love the style love how it drive

by from New Holstein on June 27, 2017

Love how it drives the leg room the whole car is the right size love the style the room inside is awesome it fits me so good when I first got in the car I knew it was mine it felt right I felt good seating behind the steering wheel I just knew it was mine it's hard to explain but I knew right away I will definitely buy another one when I need another I hope this last for a long time

JEEP COMPASS IS NICE & AFFORDABLE

by from Massapequa NY on June 19, 2017

JEEP is Comfortable,Great on Gas but it Doesn't Have Pick up!I had Mineral Gray which was beautiful!It was very Reliable & Affordable!

New to us

by from Wasilla, Ak on March 18, 2017

Just bought a used Jeep Compass and so far so good. We like the size and the comfort of the car. The back seats fold down flat to make plenty of room for the dogs. The 4x4 is a must being in Alaska. Very happy with it so far.

Reliable

by from on February 6, 2017

My Jeep Compass has been with me for almost 6years. Very reliable with just oil change. Will keep it as long as it lasts! Ignore what the "expert" said about it. This is the highest rated compact suv by the consumers.

Good for the money

by from Augusta Maine on April 24, 2014

I really enjoy my jeep compass 2011. It's my first jeep and I'm hooked! My only 2 issues are; this car is horrible when it's windy! I'm all over the road. Other thing is the pep. If you're looking for a car that has a lot of pep, this isn't it. Other than that, I love my little SUV!

THOROUGHLY IMPRESSED

by from st petersburg, fl on December 9, 2013

First Jeep of mine, and i have to say i went home from the dealer at night not being 110% sold on the car. i looked at many reviews and was sold by the morning. I walked into the dealership and made the purchase happen. With every day i love my jeep more and more. It is so reliable, so comfy, economical, roomy its PERFECT! i love the brand and am very very happy with this car.

2011 Jeep Compass

by from Jonesborough, Tennessee on August 26, 2013

My wife was in the market for a small SUV. This was the perfect choice. We tried to deal with a dealer here locally and was not sucessful. So we tried this web site we found exactly what she was looking for and got it at a great price. In November I will need to purchase a car for my daughter. I will check with Hendrick toyota in Akins North Carolina to see what they have they have earned my business. They even went the extra mile to deliver the car to me. I was very happy with my purchase. My wife loves her jeep Compass it is a real pleasure to drive.

Super Used Car

by from Northeast OH on January 6, 2013

I was targeting a used Patriot for my wife after going to the dealer myself. Patriot was not impressive to my wife but she looked at the Compass, a 2011 with just over 11,000 miles on it. Aside from a couple of dash readouts she had on her Grand Cherokee that was not on the Compass, she was very impressed. I actually now drive it more than she does, because I'M SO IMPRESSED. We have had quite a bunch of snow already and the 4-wheel drive is awesome, particularly on our uphill driveway of 900 feet. The ability to shift through all 6 forward gears is great for downshifting on steep hills...saves much wear and tear on the brakes. I will probably trade my Grand Cherokee in for a Compass, as well.

Our Expert Review: 2011 Jeep Compass