Model Details

4.3
Average based on 19 reviews

Very Happy

by from Glenmont, OH on February 16, 2013

Dan was very professional. I call him the weekend before I went to get a vehicle and he basic had it ready for me to take. I would buy a vehicle from them again.

Just great!

by from Reno on April 29, 2012

Owned this vehicle and loved it before it was hit by a semi. I should be dead, and the car should be ripped to shreds, but what can I say other than it's a jeep..... This is a limited edition and worth all the moneu. every last penny. all the options. LOVE

car deal good for the cost.

by from CHICAGO,IL on January 16, 2012

this make model can be a good pick if well manitain.with ok miles! and good gas miles,oil change did.

Love the Grand Cherokee

by from San Diego, CA on July 18, 2009

Our 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee is, without reservation, the best and most reliable vehicle we have ever owned. It is our third Jeep. All have been great, but this is the best. The only thing we would wish for it would be a little better gas mileage. Our Jeep is a 4WD for those occasions we drive to the mountains to feed our waning ski habit. The 4WD obviously is a gas mileage trade-off. We bought it new, have maintained it well and the pay-off has been a reliable utility vehicle great for ski trips and hauling light loads.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Best of 7 Jeeps I have owned.

by from Milwaukee on July 19, 2007

I have owned 7 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limiteds. This one has always been my favorite. Terrific power and all the options available. Great styling make this Jeep a head turner! It is also the best winter driving Jeep I have owned.

Best SUV Ever

by from Detroit, MI on October 8, 2006

I love my truck. I got the I-6 4.0l engine. I have owned it for about 2 years and now it have a little over 150,000 mi. Its always started and never disappointed me. I live in the north east area where the winters are not the best. Is handles like a car and moving from town to town is easy. this car ride very smooth for it to be a off road truck. I have no regrets of buying it. My truck ride better than most of you upscale cars. Gas is ok I get about 14-14.5 in the city and 18.5-19.5 on the freeway.

LOVE IT

by from Idaho on April 29, 2009

Have owned my 5.9L for several years and have no complaints. Still a joy to drive. The comfort and power of this vihicle will allow me to keep it for several more years without upgrading.

even used, this was better than most

by from charlotte, nc on September 3, 2006

I have the 2000 model...i love it...it had every thing in a vehicle that i was looking for. I would recommend this vehicle for anyone looking for a great looking vehicle that is great to drive as wel...
I have the 2000 model...i love it...it had every thing in a vehicle that i was looking for. I would recommend this vehicle for anyone looking for a great looking vehicle that is great to drive as well

The 5.9 Limited is the best SUV I have ever owned.

by from Southeastern Pennsylvania on May 3, 2007

The 5.9 limited is a tribute to American planning. The 360 cubic inch motor screams the jeep down the roadway, but the interior is overall quiet. The leather seats are the most comfortable I have ever sat in. The quadra-trac four wheel drive system is great. I have never gotten stuck in any of the snow storms we have had. It also pretty much eliminates wheel spin. The jeep just launches and goes. I average about 10 city and 16 highway for gas mileage. The only bad part about the fuel is the premium requirement, but having your head snap back when you punch the gas more than makes up for it. From the big motor with a factory free flowing exhaust setup to the leather seats and woodgrain trim interior this jeep has it all comfort, looks and power. Once you test drive it, you can't leave without it.

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

by from New York NY on November 9, 2010

I absolutely LOVED my jeep! I think SUVs are too big and guzzle too much gas but jeeps are in a category of their own. I even had friends in college who bought jeeps because they loved mine so much! GREAT CAR!