2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Great Car when new

by from Dallas, Oregon on September 6, 2017

It was probably a great car when it was new. However now with 150k it's needing alot of work. Unfortunately the dealer I purchased it from misrepresented the vehicle. Buyer beware and don't have it inspected by a shop they recommend. I like Jeeps, this is the 4th one we have owned.

Nice ride

by from Fleet wood p.a on September 1, 2017

Style comfort can't beat a four wheel drive jeep in the winter months or in the summer time to go four wheeling off road. To take camping!!
Not Rated Reliability

Great value for the cost

by from Virginia on August 7, 2017

While it may not be the best vehicle any any particular metric (except maybe fun and capability), the Jeep Grand Cherokee WJ is a solid all around vehicle and a good jack of all trades. If you can find one nowadays that was well cared for and in good shape, the WJ platform is a fantastic deal for the price tag. One of the best things I've found is that while it might fall behind Toyotas, Hondas, or other vehicles known for their unmatched reliability, it more than makes up for it with just how relatively cheap and easy it is to fix or replace just about everything on it from the radio to the entire drivetrain.

Best vehicle I have ever owned

by from richardson TX on July 13, 2017

Very luxurious, great performance and reliability. I love this car, best car I have ever owned. great sound system, great gas mileage. Very comfortably to drive across country.

2003 Jeep Cherokee overland 260k and still runs am

by from Tennessee on May 20, 2017

I got extremely lucky and just recently found a 2003 overland with every single option available. It is in pretty much mint condition besides a tiny rust spot on the quarter panel. Has 262k on it and the only thing I got to do is put a quart of oil in it every thousand miles or so. Most the mileage...pretty much all of the miles are interstate miles and the previous owner took excellent care of it. I'm the third owner here is where I got a deal of a lifetime...Got it for a grand it was my buddy and he wanted to buy a new one (he makes really good money) So I gave him extra to put on the down payment and bam I got something kbb had valued at 3400 with the actual miles. All it needs is the two back window motors replaced and new tires if I want to hit the trials

WJ, better than the ZJ and WK

by from Colorado on April 2, 2017

Overland is the top of the line option for the grand Cherokee. HO engine and the last model to use solid axles which are great for off roading. It drives like a Cadillac, sooner smooth ride but has an aggressive side for trails.

2003 jeep

by from Ohio on December 6, 2015

This grand cherokee is great.Has every thing you would want. The 4.7 HQ has lots of power and it's Trail Rated model.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

1st Jeep

by from Central Coast, NSW, Australia on December 2, 2014

Just purchased our first jeep, even though it is 2nd hand and has over 250k on it, she runs like a new car very reliable very nice to drive. Can see myself in this little gem for years to come.

Love my jeep

by from on August 22, 2014

Nicest used vehicle I've found at Bob Weaver Chevrolet in Pottsville, Pa. They were great. Thanks Steve.

Best car I have yet to own

by from Brooklyn ny on January 2, 2014

I HAVE BEEN TO MANY DEALERS BUT I MUST SAY THAT MY EXPIERIENCE AT VANBRO MOTORS WAS AN ABSOLUTE PLEASURE. THE SALESMAN MARK, WAS VERY CURTIOUS AND PROFFESIONAL WITH ME, AND MY COMPLETE PURCHASE TRANSACTION, I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND VANBRO MOTORS TO ANYONE LOOKING TO PURCHASE A QUALITY VEHICLE.