2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Great and convenient

by from Chicago IL on September 18, 2017

This car is by far the best luxery car I've tested. Runs very smooth and the interior is beautiful. This car is great when it comes to racing, off a line and on digs
Not Rated Reliability

nice car

by from on September 18, 2017

Nice car ride great has plenty of leg room engine has great pick up audio system was surprisingly great would make a great car for the new owner.
Not Rated Reliability

I'm really happy with my purchase

by from Springfield,NJ on September 11, 2017

I've had this vechile for almost 1 month now. I purchased it with 55k. So far everything is great. I will update my review later on in the year. It is really comfortable and has average gas mileage. I am extremely happy with my purchase. I looked at many options and I'm confident I made the right call with this Jeep.

A very good SUV

by from Marquette,MI on September 2, 2017

The engine is smooth and quiet...The ride is smooth and handling is responsive..It has a car like ride with good off road performance..

The Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland is...

by from NC on August 29, 2017

Amazing! I am proud to own this vehicle. It is a rugged machine that will tow up to 5000lbs, yet it also provides the comfort of a luxury vehicle. You will not be disappointed.

Uses car for Towing

Great SUV

by from centennial, co on August 22, 2017

This vehicle has provided great transportation in all weather conditions. I would recommend this Jeep Grand Cherokee to anyone that is in the market for a family SUV.

Comfortable, roomy and tough

by from Colorado Springs, CO on August 21, 2017

It's been awesome for the things my family enjoys. We love being outdoors and this is the perfect vehicle to get it done.

Jeep Grand Cherokee

by from San Jose on August 16, 2017

I've owned two Jeep Grand Cherokees and have loved them both. Excellent, reliable, rugged vehicle. Great for hauling kids and people around.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Great

by from IL on August 12, 2017

Reliable, not many blind spots, fun to drive with the hemi. Quiet interior. Good sound system and navigation. Nice options.

Great vehicle

by from kalamazoo on August 1, 2017

I love this Jeep. Been wanting one for a long time. Had everything I wanted. I am not disappointed.

Our Expert Review: 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee