2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee

great, fun family car

by from greenville, sc on September 20, 2017

perfect car for around town and a small family. reliable yet fun and lots of great options. and its a great looking car.

Great vehicle

by on August 27, 2017

This car is perfect for a family of four and is pet friendly! I like the safety of the vehicle-the amount of airbags and safety for car seats.
Not Rated Reliability

Very dependable. Very smooth ride

by from Lexington, sc on August 20, 2017

I purchased new in South Carolina. I have had zero problems. Plenty of horsepower and a very smooth ride. Decent gas mileage. Highly recommend vehicle.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Keeping for Decades, not Years!

by from Lakeville on August 15, 2017

This SUV has been everything I have ever wanted, and then some. It is the perfect size. The controls are all in good spots. It has been extremely reliable. With the Lifetime Warranty, I can't see ever getting rid of it!

2013 Jeep grand cherokee just purchased it in july

by from Palm Coast on August 8, 2017

awesome vehicle, comfortable ride, nice options, well designed, good looks, powerful engine, smooth shifting

Nice for the price

by from Oostburg on July 24, 2017

Enjoy driving and riding in this vehicle. Never had a Jeep before and was hesitant but it does what the dealer said it would do and more. Very all-purpose.

Uses car for Towing

Only Car I'll Drive

by from Houston, TX on July 17, 2017

It was the first car that my parents got me at 16, then first car I bought out of college and the first car I totaled and walked away without a scratch. Jeep takes care of the people who drive there cars. I couldn't imagine driving something else.

the overland is a great ride

by from ct on July 8, 2017

Ride smooth...plenty of power....lots of vehicle for 32 k ...found it on this site..owned for 2 yrs......love the heated /cooled seats

BEST JEEP EVER!

by from Martinsville, IN 46151 on July 6, 2017

this is one of the best cars I have ever owned, It's comfortable, yet great for off road and camping. It's easy on gas and I love the bells and whistles. We have taken it on a few road trips and even got stuck in a mud storm, yet it still looks like a new car inside and out.

Another Good Jeep

by on June 30, 2017

An excellent 4x4 vehicle that has luxury and real off-road abilities - not like the average soccer-mom SUV. Jeep had a number of recalls due to computer issues, but they're all done and the vehicle works great. PS: I've had about 8 Jeeps and this one is the best.

Uses car for Havingfun