2015 Grand Cherokee

2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee

2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Have You Driven the 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee?

Best vehicle in snow I have ever owned.

by Billz716 from Buffalo, New York on Mon Jan 28 2019

Ride quality is second to none. Best vehicle I have ever owned. Take it from someone who has owned full sized pick up trucks. The auto 4wd works flawlessly. Gas mileage is good for an SUV. V6 is peppy and more than enough power for the vehicle. In snow storms I choose the Jeep over my Pickup.

First brand new vehicle I ever owned

by Kenrea from Brogue,PA on Sun Feb 03 2019

I wasn't very happy that my 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee was just in the shop for a week to have lash adjuster and new rocker arm replacement for the 4th cylinders and the Jeep only has 40,000Iles on it.

Does not recommend this car!!

Firat day having our Jeep

by Frank VW from Van Wert, Oh on Sat Nov 17 2018

So far this Jeep handles and rides better than the car I traded in. We only had 60k on that sedan and this Jeep has 25k. It handles and rides like a champ!

Classless SUV, doesn’t define you but has issues..

by Mark from MD on Thu Feb 13 2020

Excellent everyday SUV that is SHOCKINGLY capable off road. Comfortable on road in adverse weather but what I dislike is A LOT is having to go into the central home screen to turn on the heated seats and steering wheel... there should be a button. The massive upside to me though is the SUV doesn’t define your economic status.

Great Choice

by My New Car from Brooklyn, New ork on Fri Dec 25 2015

Just purchase my grand jeep Cherokee one week ago from Bayside Chrysler Jeep Dodge and the treatment I received was great. My sale rep Lance Madry overall just awesome very patient and helpful. I would refer he to anyone great place and great

Jeep eco diesel!!

by Windsorscar from Keene on Fri Jul 20 2018

Wow - 420 ftlbs of torque and 28 mpg highway! thats insane. This jeep made me enjoy driving an SUV. Forget boring - I was able to make tires sqweel from a dead stop in a stock vehicle! Interior is very nice but front seat bottoms are flat! it felt like a large man sat in them forever squeezing the foam flat! Cars very quiet, smooth ride, no diesel engine chatter just get up and go! I wouldn't hesitate to buy one.

My new Jeep Grand Cherokee

by New Car Owner from Jersey City on Thu Jul 30 2015

Well I bought my Jeep Grand Cherokee yesterday and so far I am in love. Frank Carbone really helped me in making my decision. It rides like a dream. With all the bells and whistles I'll be able to ride in comfort. I am hoping to enjoy my Jeep for many years to come.

Finally got what I always wanted

by Jessejeepdriver from Rural Utah on Sun Jun 28 2015

I am thrilled with my new jeep. It is smooth, quiet, comfortable, and very powerful. Has all the latest bells and whistles. It looks beautiful!

Great for CO Driving

by ColoMatt from Aurora, CO on Thu Jan 28 2016

I spent a long time searching for the right SUV, and I kept coming back to the Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland. After a couple test drives, I moved heaven and earth to get in this vehicle. It looks sharp and drives sharper. This is my first SUV that I have owned, and I enjoyed breaking it in in Denver snow covered streets and in the mountain passes of I-70. The interior looks nice, is comfortable, and has all the bells and whistles of SUVs that cost thousands more. Panoramic sunroof, all seats are heated, front two are cooled, power everything, sensors everywhere, it has it all. I test drove the V8, but I ended up buying the V6. The V8 is POWERFUL, and you feel it every time you start the engine. However, the V6 does the job, even when passing sports cars going uphill in the mountains. Handling off road is amazing, as expected. It's probably not a good idea to show off the vehicle by climbing a 10ft pile of snow and ice, but it can do it no problem at all. One draw back - the back seats are comfortable for adults, but the seats only lean rather than move back and forth.

Leased this SUV for work

by Djdoc911 from Phoenixville, Pa on Fri Jan 13 2017

I am a road warrior for work, I and wanted a solid 4x4, not an "all wheel drive" vehicle that's primarily front or real drive, then engages the other wheels when it senses that you're in trouble, only problem, you're already in trouble. I test drove many vehicles, in the snow, and the jeep handled the best, and I fell in love. Reality,- driving an average of 200 miles per day, the seats of my Grand Cherokee are horrifically uncomfortable for the long haul, day after day. The Jeep is very quick and responsive, even with the 6 cylinder model, but the shifter is confusing, and more than once the SUV rolled on me when I thought it was in park. All of the technology is wonderfull, and I'm sure that my 25 year old daughter would love it, myself, not as important. All in all the Jeep is sleek, stylish, responsive, you feel safe, but driving 200 miles a day, every single day, I wish more time was spent on the comfort of the seats, as opposed to all of the fancy electronic systems, and other electronic upgrades that might mean far more to someone half my age, as opposed to myself. Every vehicle is awsome, until you're driving 1,000 miles a week for work, sitting in traffic jams, and spending as much time driving, and getting to your job sites, as you actually spend at the job sites. I know that I am not your average driver who maby drives a couple hundred miles a week, not a day. Improve the comfort of the seating, and you would have an all around winner.

Does not recommend this car!!

Our Take on the 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Editor’s note: This review was written in February 2013 about the 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Little of substance has changed with this year’s model. To see what’s new for 2015, click here, or check out a side-by-side comparison of the two model years.

Chrysler’s 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee pretty much saved the company’s bacon as it struggled to pull itself out of a demoralizing bankruptcy. Now Jeep is presenting a refreshed 2014 Grand Cherokee even as the old one is still propelling the brand to record sales numbers, and the problem is this: How do you improve on what is already a good thing?

The 2014 Grand Cherokee is a subtle refresh, with money spent simply on... Read More