2012 Jeep Liberty

strong and reliable

by from champaign, IL on July 29, 2017

I love it. Strong engine, good looks. It is ideal for off road trips. The trunk has enough space, seats are comfortable. 4wd works great and I use it also in the snow. the interior design is very nice and simple.

Love my Yeti!

by from Plainview, NY on July 28, 2017

Would be better with a Hemi V8, but absolutely love this jeep! Could also get better gas mileage but wouldn't trade this thing for anything. It is also an Arctic edition...only 1100 were made! Hope to still be driving this in 20 years!

Love my Yeti!

by from Plainview, NY on July 28, 2017

My third Jeep. Love it.

by from Quinton, New Jersey on July 25, 2017

This car is exactly what I wanted. The right color inside and out. The right year and very low mileage.

Uses car for Havingfun

Is Built to Last! Dependable! Excellent Buy!

by from Davenport, IA on July 10, 2017

My 2012 Jeep Liberty Arctic Ed. is literally the best vehicle I've ever owned. It's got just the right amount of style with the limited release Arctic features and performs like a dream. It can handle heavy loads, can tow anything, can get up and go when you need it to, and can get through some adverse weather conditions. This is exactly the type of vehicle you what if you never want to worry.

Uses car for Havingfun

This is a fabulous vehicle.

by from MARQUETTE on July 5, 2017

This vehicle is very roomy. Feels a lot larger inside than it is. It's a great vehicle for a variety of needs. Wonderful for trucking the kids around, taking a weekend fishing trip or just driving it to work.

I miss this vehicle

by from Glendale, AZ on July 4, 2017

I loved how I felt like I was one with the road. This vehicle makes you want to go out hiking and exploring what the outdoors has to offer.
Not Rated Reliability

Love this vehicle

by from Danville,PA on July 1, 2017

Absolutely love everything about this vehicle.Comfortable ride,plenty of room. So much more I could list

I love it

by from Lake Forest on May 29, 2017

I bought this vehicle for my daughter and myself until she leaves for college and she will take it with her. We like how high we sit, it's comfortable and it looks great. We have gotten so many compliments on the keep. I just wish the the gas mileage was better but other than that we are very happy with the jeep Liberty

My new to me car

by from mchase on May 27, 2017

I love this vehicle and more than pleased with Battenkill Motors..where I purchased vehicle. Comfortable ride...everything at hands reach

Our Expert Review: 2012 Jeep Liberty