2008 Jeep Patriot

Great car

by from Tuscaloosa, AL on September 3, 2017

I recently bought this vehicle, but I'm already in love. The style is great and I like that it's a fuel efficient jeep. Great car.

Most practical vehicle I ever owned

by from cleveland, ohio on August 22, 2017

This car met all of my needs. It was easy to move things around without renting or relying on people to come help me.

Most reliable car I've owned

by from Seaside, Monterey, California on July 30, 2017

I loved my 2008 Jeep Patriot, bought with less then 200 miles on it in 2010. Great vehicle. Great vehicle.

Best value!

by from Davenport on May 29, 2017

I originally bought the car because the price was perfect. Now nine years later I wouldn't trade it for anything.It has out preformed my expectations and was the perfect car to give my son.As, his first car it goes to school and work and I don't have to worry as much because I know with the basic maintenance we've done it's safe and reliable.I would love to buy a 2017.

Money saver and fun to ride

by from Atlanta on May 5, 2017

Rides and looks great. This is the most fun car I have owned in three years. Great visibility and safe. Go on a long drive, drive up to beach or mountains this car is ready.

Great car if taken care of

by from Colorado Springs, CO on April 27, 2017

So far I've really loved this car. Mine is a manual transmission and shifted really smooth when I first got it. However, now it's needing a new clutch, otherwise I would have rated it a lot higher. When it's in good working order, it's great and has plenty of room for my whole family. Can't wait to get it fixed and back on the road!

LOVE my jeep patriot

by from San Antonio, TX on April 22, 2017

I bought a jeep patriot for business and cross country driving and this mini suv can go! Super reliable comfortable and has tons of space for things like merchandise and business equipment. I love my patriot so much I bought a second one in 2015. LOVE that one too btw..

Great deal

by from Slidell on April 14, 2017

Pretty clean car, a steal considering how good it ran and the price. Body and interior in also in really good shape. If it's still available once my taxes clear it's mine!

Its a great car, but it isn't me

by from Papillion, NE on March 12, 2017

I bought this car because i got into an accident and my previous car was totaled. This is a great car for anyone, i just am not a fan of it personally but i would highly encourage this car to anyone.

2nd car as a 18 year old girl

by from willow spring on January 17, 2017

i love this !!!! BUT as always stuff isnt always as good as it seems i owned a 1999 jeep grand Cherokee that i loved but it was time to let her go .. so i found a red 08 patriot in fuquay nc for 4200 ..here are some of my pros the heat amazing !!! it comes out fast and very warm as soon as i turn it on people complain and ask me to turn it off , great on gas a full tank usually lasts me about 4 days drivng from home in willow springs to school in Raleigh work in cary and capital blvd to parents house . another pro nice size enough room for 4 pit bulls to fit comfortably riding around i also love how all windows roll all the way down although many dont in the back , i also like my lights radio and how my back seats go down in the back .. i love this car although i wish it had some of the features from my 99 jeep like my mileage on the roof till empty heated leather seats and v8 engine . some of the bad things ive experienced would be that we had a snow more like ice storm and she wasnt fit enough to drive in the snow it would slide around not drive and then finally my check engine light came on 29 days after i got it so now im driving one of my parents cars till i get 2000 to get my transmission to get rebuilt also wish seats were electric but otherwise these little problems i love the car ive only had the car for about 1 month so we will see how this car treats me after all you get what you pay for

Our Expert Review: 2008 Jeep Patriot