Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2014 Patriot

2014 Jeep Patriot

2014 Jeep Patriot

4.4

Have You Driven the 2014 Jeep Patriot?

Very Happy Driver

by 2014 Patriot from San Diego, CA on Thu Jun 05 2014

I am very impress with the Jeep Patriot, I have driven Fords since my high school years, 80"s, and don't regret buying a Jeep Patriot. I don't know why the expert reviews are so hard on this SUV, We own a Suzuki Grand vitara, a Ford Escape and the Patriot is a better looking SUV. I am glad I went with the people reviews and not with the expert reviews. Smooth ride, enough power for a 4 cylinder (2.4), the interior is roomy and no blind spots. I would highly recommend the Jeep Patriot.

Best 4x4 for the Money

by two Grands now a Pat. from Rochester, MN on Tue Jul 01 2014

I have owned my 2014 Patriot Latitude with the 2.4 liter engine and six speed automatic transmission for a year now. I love it more and more every day. It has been reliable and offers confident handling in the Minnesota Winter. I have owned two Grand Cherokees and I like the new model also. The Patriot is smaller and has less power than my previous 5.7 liter HEMI but it is ’zippy’ with the new 6 speed. The first weekend I had the vehicle my family and I went on a 250 mile road trip, 500 miles round trip. My three children (8,5 and 4) fit in the back seat fine even with car seats in place. My wife was in the passenger seat and I was driving. My Patriot also had the family’s weekend worth of luggage/baggage in the cargo space, it was full. Driving on the highway at 65 mph I was able to get 30+ mpg. I have gladly traded the un-needed horsepower for double the fuel economy. Oh yeah, and the Patriot is $10,000-$25,000 less.

sporty,fuel efficient,good handling

by commuter from crystal lake IL on Sun Mar 16 2014

The more I drive it, the more I like it! Mileage from 21 to 28,very responsive steering,and if you step hard on the gas-good pickup, even when passing.

2014 Jeep Patriot Lattitude

by happyjeep from Huntsville, AL on Tue Oct 06 2015

This young senior citizen loves her first Jeep. Have driven it for two years, 30,000 miles. Two minor module malfunctions covered under warranty at three months; otherwise only oil changes and tire rotations. This Jeep is fun to drive, 2.4 engine very responsive, turns on a dime. I could have used a little deeper cargo area for tall objects and larger interior cubbies for my junk. Rear visibility is much better than other suv's. I traded an '06 Camry with only 75,000 miles and am so much happier with the Patriot. I recommend this vehicle and do not understand the negative 'professional reviews' which caused me to hesitate before purchasing. Cost helped make to my decision.

Surprising Performance !!

by Geodude from Santa Clarita, Ca on Thu Aug 03 2017

We needed a weekend SUV for all our travels. My 1996 Ford Explorer finally had to be put down, due to breakdowns/expensives, just killing the pocket book. The explorer a great car to us, kinda sad to see it go. So we started looking at SUV's on line as everyone does. We came across the Jeep Patriot 4X4 (2014). Wasn't quite sure what to think about this smaller 4 cylinder SUV? I was a bit skeptical to be honest. Took to it on a test drive, even hit the freeways and was shocked at how the Patriot handled. I live in an area with lots of mountains and hills, and ski the mountains ranges all the time. The Patriot passed the test with flying colors. I always have depended on V6 power and not a fan of 4 cylinder vehicles, but i have to say the Patriot had some get up and go. Best part is the Jeep Patriot gets way better gas mileage than our Ford Explorer. Thanks Jeep Patriot, you have a couple of more Jeep fans to add to the collection. Jeeps are nothing but a good time !!

15 years later....

by kitsmom from Ann Arbor, MI on Thu Aug 07 2014

It was time to replace my 15 yr old Sebing convertible which I dearly enjoyed. The repairs were getting to costly. I truly wanted a Jeep Wrangler, however, the Patriot fit my budget. I absolutely love this little car. Has lots of room, great gas mileage, fun to drive. etc. I like the "square" style of the rear cargo space. I didn't want a "granny wagon" like all of my neighbors own. I highly recommend looking at the Patroit. This model doesn't have sirous radio, bluetooth, gps, etc. That's fine by me. Didn't want it to begin wih.

daily driver

by daily driver from oil city, pa on Mon Nov 04 2013

happy with our purchase, stands up on the fuel mileage rating, comfortable enough for trips, ( we just put 200 mles on a short weekender) only comfort issues, needed to slide front seat back a little to keep knees away from dash, (driver side). overall almost a month after purchase , like the overall performance and comfort.

Very reliable

by Suavecarlo from Riveredge on Wed Feb 15 2017

This SUV I have grown to love. First impression was ok but the more time I use it and the older it gets I love it more. I live in an apartment and have a garage and it's great cause it fits inside. Very small and narrow . Love this in snow and ice. I also got hit hard in the passenger fron side fender and little damage but when I heard that loud impact but I felt so secure in the patriot felt safe . And the best feature I like and still I have not seen a video on this in YouTube is the front passenger seat. It folds flat , u ask y is this great . When I took this patriot in Florida I moved my son car seat to the back driver side and the I sat in the back passenger side , while I folded the front seat flat down. I was able to seat/ lie down comfortably in the back with my leg/ foot all the way to the front seat . This made the ride so comfortable I felt like I was in a mayback. I THREW IN PILLOWS AND COMFORTERS AND THIS WAS THE BEST EXPERIENCE DRIVING TO FLORIDA. Only recommendation is to get the roof bag and get the ice cooler hitch so you can keep your trunk clean and you can fold all seats down and save yourself 200-300dollars so u don't have to stay in motel for 1 night . You can sleep inside since it is big enough when all seats are folded down. Thank you jeep for making a great small SUV.

LOVE IT!!

by Ruby SlippersLove from Cleveland, TN on Sat Jun 13 2015

I traded my 2007 GMC Acadia for the 2014 Patriot Latitude in Cherry red. I have had it less than 24 hours but so far I am in love! My kids are now all graduated and working and doing their own thing, so Mama decided to treat herself. The backseat leg room is not great for taller people but not horrible. The road noise is a little annoying nut I just turn up the radio! I will check back in after a few months and update on my opinion after driving it a while. PS. I love the fact that this Jeep doesn't have the blind spots that my more round bodied Acadia had. Nice surprise.

Yay jeep

by Arbowln from Greenfield on Sat Apr 15 2017

Was looking for a midsize SUV with a manual transmission. They are hard to find, but luckily Jeep makes them and they are great. Shifts just like my zippy car and the Patriot & compasses I drove were fun and comfortable.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11