1991 Jeep Wrangler

Best Jeep Year Ever

by from on October 5, 2010

Awesome jeep year! The 87-95 jeep is far superior to any other year! It can handle any type of situation with ease and style

Wrangler

by from Puyallup, WA on May 7, 2011

If you want a vehicle with excellent offroad abilities after little modifications this is it. I have several friends with vehicles similar to mine and other than being light on comfort and interior style none of us can complain.

Uses car for Off-roading

Just keeps on going

by from Detroit on July 12, 2017

I sold my '91 a year ago, but owned it for a little over 2 years. Obviously, these things are getting up there in age, and it'll take some searching to find a real nice one. The ride was horrible, it was amazingly slow, the gauge layout on the interior is strange, and they hold their value a little too well. I loved it. I tried and could not get it stuck in over 14" of snow at times, completely stock. Never had any drivetrain issues, and I sold it for more than I paid for it. I miss it every day, but I needed a more comfortable car for long trips.

Our Expert Review: 1991 Jeep Wrangler