2011 Wrangler Unlimited

2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

4.4

Have You Driven the 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited?

Jeep freak Wrangler rebel

by pinkjeeplady from Camp Verde, Arizona on Sun Mar 20 2011

The Jeep Wrangler is probably one of the most recognizable vehicles on the road. The best aspects of the Jeep Wrangler are its four wheel drive capabilities for an average car size vehicle, its ability to be a convertible, and it can be driven almost anywhere. The most unique aspect of the Wrangler are its ability to be a convertible, have the windshield fold down, and doors removed. Aside from the very unique look of the Jeep Wrangler I feel in love with the Jeep when I was a teenager and watched a drive-in movie with the windshield folded down. This vehicle is the perfect mix of the compact feel of a car and the security of a 4 wheel drive truck. There are so many options that are now available with the Jeep you can?t go wrong with any of them. Nothing exhibits a person?s individuality like the Jeep Wrangler. Jeep has even developed the 4 door version to give a little extra room so the others can feel what it means to be a Jeep freak. Although 2011 Jeep Unlimited has all kinds of awesome features like remote USB ports, U connect, hard & soft tops, remote start system, air conditioning, heated front seats, and a media center, which includes CD, DVD, MP3, HDD, NAV, and Sirius radio with traffic, the stripped down version you will love just as much. Drive any Wrangler just once and you too will become a Jeep freak Wrangler rebel.

2011 saraha 4 door

by michael from michigan on Mon Feb 28 2011

love the jeep but the uconnect will not sink with my itouch ipod,this is a problem with all chrysler products the dealer told me so just live with it, I'am not happy. but love the jeep

Goes EVERYWHERE!

by Wrangler Rick from Culver City, CA on Sun Apr 03 2011

This is my very first Jeep Wrangler & I'm hooked! The Jeep can literally go anywhere humanly possible. It has lots of room up front, in the rear and behind the seats. Without anyone in the back, fold the seats away and load it up or use it as a camper, tailgate party truck or for dozens of other uses. The '11 Wrangler is well built, rugged and has a tasteful interior with all the comforts of home. I'm very impressed with the quality, high grade materials & fun factor! The four door Wrangler is the better choice over the regular two door, but it is cool having the choice, unlike most SUV's.

Uses car for Off-roading

2011 Jeep Rubicon The Best I Have Owned

by MacMan1138 from Baltimore, Maryland on Sun Apr 03 2011

I have had 5 Jeeps since 1986 and loved them all, but my 2011 Jeep Rubicon is my favorite. It's built more solid than anything than I will ever put it through and I love the new interior styling. The GPS is great and the sound system is pretty good. The UConnect works great with my iPhone too. The wimpy fog light bulbs are a disappointment, but you can get replacement bulbs that are much better (H13).

Love It!

by bet from Pittsburgh, PA on Mon Mar 21 2011

2011 4 door wrangler unlimited. It's my favorite vehicle I ever bought. I've bought a Dodge Charger, a Grand AM, a Chrysler Concord, and a Honda CRV all brand new. But my Wrangler is easily the favorite. I love that it's a hard top, a soft vinyl roof, and a convertible all rolled into one. So far , so good. No complaints.

WOW: This is a Jeep! Sweet!!!

by Jeep4x4Guy from Provincetown, MA on Sat Apr 02 2011

We upgraded from a Wrangler Sahara to a 2011 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon and what a great decision. The two additional doors of the Unlimited and still being about to enjoy the same open air benefits as the two door Wrangler make the Jeep an all occasion SUV! No more compromising. For '11, the quality has quadrupled! The interior is upscale while still being rugged and easy to clean after taking the truck all-roading, camping or a long weekend at the cottage or beach house with the dogs. It is great enjoying the many creature comforts and added safety features for 2011. I am loving seeing this models year's new and exciting colors while still having the option of more traditional Jeep offering. The new Jeep rides so great, we often take it over our sedan or minivan when taking long distant trips. Not a single glitch or complaint. Jeep got it right!

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

THE 2011 JEEP WRANGLER SPORTS COMMANDS RESPECT!

by HIKER from Denver, CO on Sat Apr 09 2011

The go anywhere 4x4 that can do anything rugged or refined. Whether fun, work or long distance drive, the Jeep is loads of fun. I like the 4 door benefits of the 2011 Unlimited. A convertble on top of that. Sweet! I once drove a Hummer and could not handle the stigma of that gas guzzling SUV, as well as its bumpy ride and cheap plastics. For '11, the Unlimited has the highest quality in its class. The Wranger gets terrific mileage for a four wheeler, it has a smooth powerful ride, handles great and carries four people and their belongings for nice long weekends camping or to a swanky resort. Being in a Jeep club is an added bonus. The bond between Wrangler owners if like having a second family or being back in college. I have nothing but praise for the advanced Jeeps for 2011. They have gotten so much better inside and out!

Everything I wanted in a Jeep 4 x 4

by Jeep Driver from Cuyahoga Falls, OH on Wed Mar 27 2013

Leased my 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4 Door, 4 X 4, two years ago this month and this baby rocks! I have a wife and daughter and we love to strip it down, top and doors off in the Summer and go cruising. In the Northeast Ohio Winters, it's got the power and the drive to get through the deepest snow. Awesome fun in the Summer and security in the Winter. I get my Jeeps at the Klaben Auto Stores, in Kent, Ohio and when I turned in my 2008 Jeep Liberty Unlimited, my wife bought it!! Great dealer, great follow up and great service! We're a Jeep family and loving it!!!

Gutless Rubicon

by beachlovr from CA on Sun Sep 15 2013

I bought my Call of Duty Rubicon brand new and at first I loved it! It has all the bells and whistles you could ever want! That is until I attempted to accelerate onto the freeway. The Rubicon has ZERO power. I was literally being passed by everyone as I attempted to accelerate and merge. I know it is not a race car but seriously.. this heavy of a vehicle should be equipped with a larger V6 or perhaps a V8 would be best. After the first heavy rain of the season, I came out to my jeep and found the entire driver's side floor board to be filled with at least 2 inches of water.. thank God for the plugs to drain the floor! I called the dealer and they told me I must have put the tops on loose.. well.. that was odd since I had never taken them off at that point. Another issue I had was around 20k miles, I came out of the grocery store to find a completely dead battery.. tried to jump it just to be told I needed a replacement as the battery was completely dead. This Rubicon has not been what I had hoped for.. the front end shakes loosely when you hit a pot hole and the front lights are so dim I have to check to see if the lights are even on. I would not recommend this vehicle to anyone.. wait until Jeep makes some much needed improvements. Reminds me of a Range Rover.. looks good but terrible to own.

Does not recommend this car!!

Sooo happy to be back in a Jeep!

by Eskie Mom from South Texas on Mon Oct 20 2014

I had a 1990 Wrangler soft top for 16 years & loved it (best car I have ever owned including 2 Supras & 2 Toy SR5 4WDs), but the lack of AC finally got to me. I eventually sold it because it just sat in the garage. Fast forward 7 years & got this Unlimited. I'm not sure what people are talking about concerning the lack of power. Mine has NO lack of get up & go. (The Toy trucks were a shock, even when they were floored) There's plenty of room for my 6 dogs & all our stuff. I've been commuting back & forth to Houston from San Antonio for 6 months & I'm really impressed by the way it doesn't wear me out. I drove the Wrangler daily, so I'm sure if I had to with this one, it would be a joy. I hope this one holds up as well as the last. I replaced a water pump & the tires in all that time.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Our Take on the 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

I've long thought that if a car enthusiast fell into a coma, say, 60 years ago and just awoke, he or she might recognize only two vehicles: The Porsche 911, and the Jeep Wrangler. Sure, both those models have undergone extensive and dramatic updates, but they still retain the general appearance, and certainly serve the same audience, as they have for decades.

The original Jeep evolved into the CJ-5, then the longer CJ-7, then became the Wrangler. In 2004, Jeep made one of the biggest changes in the vehicle's history – it added a lengthened four-door model called the Unlimited. Jeeps have long be available with a rear seat, but some gymnastics were required to climb back there, and riding in... Read More