2010 Kia Forte

Really like the Forte SX

by from Marticopa, AZ on April 7, 2011

We purchased a brand new 2010 Forte SX for 15,500... this thing is fully loaded.. sticker price was 21,000, but becuase it was a 2010 and we purchased in February of 2011 we got a dealer discount of 3500. We got 1500 rebate ( because it was "last year's" model ), we got 500 owner loyalty ( traded in our Kia Sportage ) and we got my wife's favorite color... Spicey Red !! So far everything about the car is great... it rides a little stiff but that's expected with the SX trim. The seats are comfortable , blue tooth works good, acceleration is really good, averaging about 29 mpg ( that's mixed city / hwy driving ). So far the only little thing that I could call a con is the shifter.. you kind of have to zig zag it up and down from park to reverse or drive ( 2011 models it is a straight up and down motion ). So far we have about 1400 miles and it has impressed all the way, KIA has come a long way.

Forte beats them all

by from PA on September 24, 2010

I'm a very stingy buyer, i shopped all cars, this one beat hands down them all. BUY THIS CAR!!!!!!!!

Amazing Vehicle

by from Pittsburgh. PA on August 12, 2010

Great vehicle. Roomy for a small car. Great pickup and performance. Lots of standard items that would be expensive options on other cars. Runs great. Great mileage. 13000 miles with no problems.

Trying Kia

by from Rochester NY on May 24, 2011

I had to because that's all I could afford. 11K for a brand new Kia 2010 Forte. i drive roughly 40K a year so the warranty played a big part in the purchase decision. The best part? The sticker advertizes 30-34 mpg. I bought the 5 speed manual and I get 38 - 41 mpg. Gas Station-Sad, Wallet-very happy !!! Good acceleration in all gear (even in fifth). A little noisy at higher speeds on highway. So far so good. Will write more after 30K. No nickname.

KIA Forte Rocks!!!

by from Palm Bay, FL on March 9, 2011

I was able to purchase this 2010 model car at $12,550 when all said and done... which is incredible when comparing it to all the other car models that compete with the Forte. What a deal!!! You get bluetooth and satellite radio standard.. It has a zippy engine that gets good gas mileage, too! I love the Forte.

Best car I've ever owned

by from Enoree, S.C. on July 24, 2011

Handles Great, Looks Sporty & is great on gas. Bought this car new & have driven it 23000 miles so far with no problems at all. I would recommend this car to anyone

Great Car!

by from Fair Lawn, NJ on April 28, 2010

I love my new car. We paid $17,428 (includes taxes) for thie Forte which included the "Economy Fuel Package". Most important to me is long-term reliability (My last car was a 1997 Saturn), so the real results won't be known for 10 years. At this point I am delighted with my purchase.

Perfect Car

by from Houston, TX on April 27, 2011

I helped my daughter to purchase her first car. After researching many vehicles, the Kia Forte EX came out number 1. It was perfect for a 1st time car owner. We could not believe all the upgrades that she was getting for such an affordable price. With all the upgrades the Kia Forte EX was a safe vehicle for my daughter to be driving. The warranty was extremely sweet too. I'm so glad we did our research.

One of the best values on the planet.

by from Milford Delaware on July 19, 2009

I have the kia forte ex model with the fuel economy package.First tank of gas was 38.37 mpg.I have to admit this is one of the nicest compacts i have ever driven.Very good pick up with the 156 hp engine and 5 speed automatic.Car has stability control traction control and many other standard features.I predict this compact will be a sales success for Kia provided it will be reliable which i believe it will be. No one else has anything like it for the price.

Great car so far

by from Charlotte, NC on May 6, 2011

I recently purchased a car exactly like this one and from the same dealership. I was very pleased with the salesperson and the dealership. The car is great on gas and has more room than you would think. Based on my experience, I would recommend the car and the dealership to everyone.

Our Expert Review: 2010 Kia Forte