2013 Kia Optima

One of the best we have owned.

by from Lancaster,Texas on September 21, 2017

The Optimal SXL has a lot up get up and go power. The ride is not as comfortable as the Camry we owned a one time. We had to have the car serviced more than oir camry.

I feel like Royalty!!

by from Monroe NC on September 20, 2017

We purchased a 2013 Kia Optima SX and it has all the bells and whistles I'm in love with my car lol!!Thank you to Brandon Jolly salesman who help me !!

Uses car for Havingfun

I'm all about the looks

by from Monroe NC on September 19, 2017

This car is totally awesome as far as looks it's one sharp ride but I was surprised that it drove and rode just as good it is a very quite running car also but boy does it go to be a 4cyl I'm in love with my car Thank you Brandon for letting me test drive the car I knew I wasn't leaving without it lol !! Great Experience!
Not Rated Reliability

Great value for luxury items

by from sunrise, fl on September 19, 2017

2013 SXL with napa leather and all the goodies - for under 15K you cant beat it. Interior feels very well put together. Little too much chrome for my taste on the exterior but it still looks very nice. Good pull from the turbo at passing/driving speeds, little slow to spool from stop.

Great buy!

by from Covina, Ca on September 9, 2017

My Kia Optima SX has over 76,000 miles and I have not had an issue with it. Just regular maintenance on it. Great power hardly use the eco it truly met my expectations and wish they didn't change the body style much on the new ones. This car is like owning an Audie, well what can u say Peter shryer, I know I probably spelled his name wrong but you get the point he designed Audie's before hired by Kia. Anyways my model is the 274 horsepower and we love it...outstanding job Kia. By the way I owned BMW's and am a BMW Technician, so you buy a low mileage Kia Optima SX model you won't be disappointed. If I trade it it will be for the Stinger, cause it's a beautiful design. Tony, Covina,CA

Great for young new driver

by on September 4, 2017

Very pleased with safety rating, looks. The way it handles and fuel economy. Great car for young new driver

Uses car for Transportingfamily

I love this car

by on August 31, 2017

It met all my needs and I love it the interior exterior all of the above it's a great car. The gas mileage is good to

awesome car

by from Westerville,OH on August 16, 2017

Safety features saved my life and the lives of my pets in the back seat after a terrible accident. Loved everything about this vehicle and would buy another in a heart beat.

Lots of features, few problems

by from Junction City, KS on August 9, 2017

Vehicle has held up well. Drivetrain is solid, no mechanical issues over 100,000 miles. Heated and cooled front seats, heated back seats, power folding mirrors on a average priced midsize sedan. UVO system occasionally slow to boot or crashes, but works great 98% of the time. No issues with Bluetooth connectivity. Steering wheel shows signs of wear, but seats and rest of interior have held up well.

Loved this KIA. It was fun. Need a dad car now.

by from Long Island, NY on August 5, 2017

The Optima is reliable and unexpectedly roomy. It's great on gas. Looks good too. Once it gets going its a quick car even with moderate slow acceleration. Use the ECO mode in traffic not Highways.