2003 Kia Sedona

Can't beat a Kia

by from Columbia SC on July 20, 2017

Great value. This is my third kia. They are affordable and dependable. This one is no exception. It's very comfortable and spacious

Another great Kia

by from Columbia SC on July 17, 2017

Great little van. This is my third Kia and I plan to keep buying them. Good price. Good performance and great versatility in a van

Nice family van

by from Columbus ohio on June 18, 2017

Reliable van very worth it............................:.?...........................................

It's a van?

by from Chicago, IL on June 16, 2017

As a people carrier this car does it job, it's not going to wow anyone with performance, the interior is comfortable and the 2nd row is pretty good with the captains chairs. Some issues, but it has 128k in miles and it's decent.

Good for family use or weekend projects

by from Frisco, TX on March 27, 2013

Seats are comfortable for long trips. Extra safety for those with car seats. Has good get-up- and go. Nice exterior body style and inside plenty of pockets, cup holders and storage. Can carry tons of groceries or supplies. Plenty of room to carry ladders, mulch, beach umbrellas, etc. Very reliable and maintenance costs have been reasonable.

Great used Vehicle

by from Westerville, Ohio on February 27, 2013

Over all this vehicle will serve my needs. This mini van is more compact inside, comfortable, rides nice. Great features, radio, small storage compartments. Good enough for my hobby equipment, biking & camping.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Worth Your Money

by from Mississippi on August 12, 2011

Power sunroof and leather... nice. Great pickup, handles great. Maintaining the vehicle is easy and inexpensive. Great buy for our family.

Excellent Family Vehicle for the Money

by from on July 2, 2011

This van is perfect for anyone that's on a budget and wants comfort and reliability in a vehicle. Routine maintenance is fairly inexpensive.

Best Mini Van I've ever owned.

by from Sunnyvale, CA on October 28, 2009

I bought a '93 Kia Sedona in 2006 with 36,000 miles on it. I really liked the way it handled. I also liked how easy it was to remove the rear seats. The three things that I didn't like were: the horrible spark plugs that it came with. The gas mileage was horrible, 16 to 19 mpg until I changed the spark plugs, then I got 18 to 22 average mpg, depending on how I accelerated. The AC went out after 180,000 miles. I drove the vehicle very hard for 184,000 miles and never had any problems with it except the AC. Mechanically it was better than the Plymouth Voyager, and Mazda MPV that I had owned previously. Never go to a dealer with it for servicing, because they lie, and the service is terrible and too expensive.

Worst Car I've ever owned

by from Carbondale, Il on June 7, 2009

I bought my van new, it ran fine until 100,000 and the end of the warranty. After that, it has been one major repair after the other totaling thousands of dollars. It is sitting at a garage right now awaiting another $1,700 in engine repairs. It is cheaper to let it sit than get it repaired and have it break down again. Although the car loan is long ago paid off, I still make car payments on it, only they now go to my mechanic instead of the bank.