2012 Kia Sedona

worst car on gas mileage

by from Evergreen P , IL. 60805 on September 1, 2017

It was spacious and road well but the gas mileage was horrible . We got 11 miles per gallon . And it didn't keep the outside noise out.

good..comfortable..reliable..

by from Concord,N.C.28027 on June 25, 2017

This vehicle is very comfortable and has what I need . It is very spacious indeed. Good for traveling with a big family... Neat vehicle.. L

a best choice to own Kia for trip.

by from new haven, CT on June 20, 2017

After driving the Sedona, It was by far the best value for my money. It is solidly built, quiet, and smooth. The ride is like a Lexus and it handles almost like a sedan.

Reliable, functional, Great Value

by from on June 1, 2017

This is the second Sedona I have owned both have been very reliable and functional. We put well over 100,000 on the first one and 150,000 on this one. Go and drive the competition from toyota and honda then drive the sedona. Compare the prices and you will come to the same conclusion as me. Why pay more for just a name when you can get a great vehicle for less.

Aggravated and disgusted

by from Florence sc 29505 on May 10, 2017

I bought my 2012 kia sedona brand new. . It has ride at 50000 miles on it and my transmission fluid is leaking from the pan.. of course my warranty ran out January 16th so it's going to cost me right at $500 to fix it. And my drivers back door handle his broken and they don't want to fix that

The best vehicle I have owned!!!!

by from on May 8, 2017

I am so thankful for finding this vehicle. This is the best deal that I have found and Cars.com has really made the process easier. I needed the vehicle because I am going through a divorce and needed to find one ASAP. Thank you for everything!!!!

Family enjoyed this vehicle

by from Martin,TN on May 22, 2016

Got my 2006 EX in 2011, after a drunk totaled my 2007 Town and Country Touring. My wife text drove it and was fascinated at how well it handled. I was in the back seat with our kids watching a DVD, so I agreed. I liked driving it in the city, however driving to San Diego, California for the Summer, I almost died because I am 6' 1" and this KIA must be designed for short people. Once I figured how to live with it, I enjoyed how well it handled and how we went from 71,000 miles when we got it to 182,000 miles after five years of many road trips since. The second row captain chairs are comfortable even on long distance.

2008 Kia Minivan EX LWB

by from Kansas on March 11, 2015

We bought a 2008 Kia Sedona after the disaster of owning a 2006 Ford Freestyle. I wasn't expecting much but bought it cheap enough ( a year old when we bought it) that I figured I couldn't get hurt to bad. It now has 140,000 miles on the clock and runs great with good power and no issues. In those 140K miles it has had only two repairs - a rear wheel bearing started leaking grease and an idler pulley on the main belt started to squeal. One set of brakes on the front - the rears are still original. The rest just fluid changes. It gets about 21 MPG per tank of fuel with mixed driving. My wife loves it for ease of driving such a large vehicle and quick loading of the 4 kids. I am a 6'1" and find the leg room lacking in the drivers seat and it feels as if it were designed more for a shorter female driver. With this many miles the interior has a few extra squeeks and groans now but overal its been a great vehicle. Looking at at the 2015s to replace this one.

competitive minivan

by from long island, ny on September 13, 2014

very comfortable ride. excellent steering & brakes. gas mileage 16 city 24 hwy. gas pedal takes a little getting used to [ sensitive ]. paint seems to scratch easily. wind can seem loud in cabin.

a Great Value in a Used Car

by from New Berlin,WI on July 5, 2014

I bought a used 2012 Kia Sedona LX with 35.000 miles on it , because I have a 2007 Kia Optima,The only car I bought new. I am hoping the Sedona is as reliable as the Optima. When I was looking for a mini Van, the Toyotas & Hondas for the same price were cars with 100,000 miles on them . So it has Value , reliability and a good warranty. My Dodge Grand caravan had more comfortable seats. The van is peppy. My Oprima EX has better speakers. I drove it 750 miles already to St. Louis but the gas mileage was not great @ 75mph . I recommend the Van.