2012 Kia Sorento

Best car Ever on a Whim

by from Strongsville, Ohio on September 19, 2017

Very good on gas and travel very well. It looks real nice I love the color like an off white or beige.

Not worth at all.

by from Virginia on September 18, 2017

The ride is extremely rough, it's like the transmission uses the technology of 1960s! Seats are not comfortable. The only and single advantage of the car is the large size and room space.

KIA rondo

by from Houston tx on September 18, 2017

I love it and I tell my friend about it my friend is coming over there and they sell nice car and I try to bring everyone I can.

Really nice

by from Sturgis, MS. on August 10, 2017

Plenty of room,easy to get in and out, handles well on the road. Never let me down or disappointed me,

New Kia Owner

by from Elysburg PA on August 7, 2017

Just purchased my 2012 Sorento and love it so far! Smooth ride, stylish and comfortable interior. LOVE the third row seat.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Worth what you pay -- and that's a compliment

by from Davidson, NC on August 2, 2017

My Sorento has been mechanically reliable and served every role I needed. I knew when purchasing that it was a partial-notch below Honda/Toyota/Subaru, but I paid markedly less. It is roomier and has more gusto than the small SUVs (RAV4, CRV) but not as much room or as solid of a ride as a Pilot or a Highlander. If you know that going in, you'll be happy with it. My one ding would be quality control. A seatback and a headrest have both come apart, and I had to replace the whole radio/bluetooth/back up camera unit, which was expensive. That said, it is 5 years old, and their reputation is constantly improving.

Best car, no problems, just wanted newer car

by from waco, texas on July 28, 2017

this car had no problems and ever thing you wanted, all the out lets for everyone in front and rear, room for our dogs and plenty of leg room in the back.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Great SUV

by from HARWICH, ma on July 27, 2017

Excellent vehicle, dependable, good on gas, lots of room. No complaints! Smooth ride, no mechanical issues. I've owned this vehicle for almost 5 years. One of the best vehicles I've ever owned.

Very reliable car 200,000 miles and still going

by from St.louis, Missouri on June 20, 2017

Drives very well minimum amount of problems for having 200,000 miles on it, sturdy car with great design

Best vehicle I've owned

by from Knoxville, TN on June 20, 2017

This car is great! For a 2012, it is extremely up-to-date. Aux cord, USB port, Bluetooth capability, satellite radio, comfortable, easy to drive. Love, love, love it!

Our Expert Review: 2012 Kia Sorento