2013 Kia Sorento

Excellent car to own

by from Phoenix Az on September 14, 2017

The only complaints I had was I wished the back window opened with the door closed and every time I paired my phone it would lose it's connection within 3 - 4 weeks but this is nothing to do with how good an SUV it was and I would buy another one again.

one of the best cars I've owned

by from on September 8, 2017

It's the right size SUV with the right features. Third row seating very useful, handling is great and fun to drive.

Most reliable vehicle I've owned!!

by from Endicott,NY on August 21, 2017

This is the first Kia I've ever owned and I love it so far,bought it with 60,000 miles on it and it has been a very reliable vehicle!!

Most reliable vehicle I've owed

by from Endicott,NY on August 9, 2017

Bought this vehicle with high miles and has been very good to me because I take it in for all its scheduled maintenance

Great value for the money!

by from LaGrange, GA on August 7, 2017

I just purchased for my daughter to go to college in. Great value for the money. Very nice interior with a lot of bells and whistles (3rd row seating lays flat when not in use, dual sunroofs over front and rear seats, 3 row air, blue tooth, leather, heated seats).

Very reliable, best value and very decent looking

by from Cranbury, Nj on August 5, 2017

It is a seven seater SUV, but when you are driving it you will feel as if you are driving a car, with the short turning radius, good power, awesome mpg.... for a second you will get a doubt if it is a car because no other 7 seater SUV will give you any of the features. The interiors are decent. The leather and trims, interior lighting make you feel like you are driving a luxury SUV. The vehicle is spacious and rugged enough when you want to move things. The 3rd rows seats add tremendous value and fun when going out with friends or family. You will have excellent cargo space with the 3rd row seats folded.

Great vehicle.

by from Detroit, Michigan on August 1, 2017

I am a big guy (240 lb. and 6"3) and I am very comfortable both driving and riding in this car. It has a ton of room with the seats down. I just moved and was quite surprised at how much I could fit into this SUV. With a tow capacity of 3,500 lbs. (on my specific model) I'm really excited to be able to haul boats/trailers around now. Bluetooth works great (except the voice recognition when you want to tell it to make a call- that part sucks) but the speakers are great. the dials/menus make sense. There is also storage aplenty for all your phones/cords/cds/maps/life.

Feels more expensive than it costs

by on July 31, 2017

Kia calls it a crossover. to me it feels more like a midsized SUV. I love how it has options. the sorento sx seats 7, even though I only need it to seat 5. lots of room. all the amenities of a really expensive car without the expensive price. I like racing it around, even to get to sams club to put gas. the sorento has real presence on the road. its noticeable. the design is very stylish. no problems with it since I got it. great commuter vehicle. better than my 15 year old Nissan that eats catalytic converters...

Best Car Ever

by from Toronto, Oh on July 26, 2017

Safe, family friendly, affordable, great for all types of whether travels, back up camera makes parking easier, plenty of storage

Uses car for Transportingfamily

paint chipping on roof

by from LAGRANGE gs on July 24, 2017

Paint chipping on roof.. ac has stopped working.. battery has to be replaced after 2 years .. headlights low bean and parking lights won't work yes bulbs replaced.. lots of road noise .. parking brake won't hold

Uses car for Transportingfamily