2010 Kia Soul

Great deal

by from on September 18, 2017

Met need for leg room since primary driver is over 6 foot tall, easy road handling,smooth ride. Great value for the money. we took a test drive as we did other cars and this car handled road better,gave smoother ride than the others
Not Rated Reliability

Best looking car ever

by from Akron,Oh on September 6, 2017

The car meets all my standards and then some. i love the kia soul it's so stylish, i get compliments everywhere i go in it.

Best car so far

by from Nashville, TN on August 11, 2017

I love my Soul. I've had it since the week they went on sell in 2009 and haven't had a problem yet. It's been up and down the east coast multiple times with no complications. Sound system is great and a/c is still freezing cold. I do wish it had little more sound deadening to keep down the wind noise. And maybe one or two more gears added to the 4 speed automatic. Otherwise I'm very happy with the vehicle. I've had 4 vehicles before this one, and this one is the best blend of everything I need. Small on the outside, yet big on the inside. Sits high enough to see over cars. Gets about 24 mpg around town and about 28 mpg on the interstate(75mph), got about 35 mpg on a couple of road trips.

Most reliable car I owned.

by from Atascadero , CA 93422 on July 27, 2017

It's a great riding car. good gas milage, quite, and sturdy on the road. Friends love to ride in the car. Very efficient. Lots of leg room and sitting room. Very easy to handle on the road.

The best car I have ever owned.

by from Atascadero , CA 93422 on July 27, 2017

The car met all my needs. Very Reliable. I just love the comfort of the ride. Neat....... I take all my friends out to drive , and they can't believe what a nice riding car. The inside is very roomy for large people and a very smooth ride for a small car. I have received many compliments on the looks and gas milage I received.

Bought new still reliable

by from Newark De on July 20, 2017

Car blew up , wife needed a vehicle, she wanted the Hamster Car! Turned out to be very reliable, had plenty of room to fit a tent, coolers, chairs, grill, luggage and 3 Adults! Car kinda grew on us, I would recommend a 5 speed fun to drive!!!

Gas saver, reliable, great price!

by from Edison, NJ on July 9, 2017

This car drives like a dream! Gas efficient, reliable, love the design, and just all in all a great buy!
Not Rated Reliability

Best car I have owned

by from Columbus ohio on June 29, 2017

This car is great it's been very reliable and very easy mechanical. I have owned this car for a few years and never had any problem. The only down size I would say is the trunk. But as a young family getting life started it's been nothing but perfect.

KrishD

by from on June 27, 2017

The car looks just like a mini Range Rover so it's totally worth the price. It's like you're sitting in a luxurious car.

Great Car!

by from Port Orange on June 23, 2017

Sharp looking, reliable, and a fun car to drive. I owned and drove it for 7 years. I would purchase this car again.

Our Expert Review: 2010 Kia Soul