Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2014 Soul

2014 Kia Soul

2014 Kia Soul

4.5

Have You Driven the 2014 Kia Soul?

2014 kia soul

by Ks sunny from Olathe ks on Wed Aug 27 2014

Bought this for my teenager and it has been an excellent car! Great car for the money spent. The 2014 models drive soooo much better then the older models due to a change in suspension/ shocks.

More than advertised

by Economically Minded from Missouri on Mon Sep 22 2014

I purchased my 2014 Kia hoping to increase my MPG from 18 to 28. Iam pleased to say that the 6-speed manual transmission has allowed me to get an average of 31.5 MPG in the last 45 days. The vehicle is very practical with few bells and whistles, but the media/satellite/phone connections are a plus. I would buy again in a heartbeat!!

Love this car!

by Puerto Rican Soul from Columbus, Oh on Thu Sep 04 2014

I purchased my 2014 Kia Soul at the Ricart Mega Mall in Columbus Ohio. I have go say that this was a great purchase and the best choice of dealers I have ever made. From the time I visited the dealer they were kind, courteous and not pushy. Darrell my sales rep was amazing and I am glad to have met him. He let me decide to buy without all the crazy sales tactics. I ran into him at the store and he spoke and remembered my name. That's pretty good service! The car gives me all that I want and need, plus more. I bought because I drive back and forth from Cincinnati to Columbus daily and I enjoy the ride now. I never thought I would be a kia owner but I am a kia owner now for life.

Very easy to drive

by Bill from Galion, Ohio on Tue Jan 14 2014

I find this car to be what we were looking for...easy to drive, easy to park and comfortable. We really enjoy the heating system, the wipers, and the lights...This makes for an easy drive in the winter weather.

I am happy that I bought the Soul!!!

by Luvinmynewkia from Phoenix, Arizona on Fri Aug 29 2014

I purchased my 2014 Kia Soul from Camelback Kia in Phoenix. Before this purchase, I was weighing my options of the Soul, Toyota Tundra and a Ford Escape! I own an Escape now, and liked what some of the new features that the new model Escape had, but not the price tag!!! I am happy to say that I purchased the Soul and OMG what a ride! Another thing, I was looking for a used model, but with Kia's incentives, I ended up buying the brand new version! First off, I purchased the base model, and it has features that you would have to pay for in other vehicles. The bluetooth system is awesome! And the hands free phone feature, I am just loving. It's a fun, sporty little thing to drive. A+++++

Very excited about our purchase

by First time new car buyer. from Riverside, Ca. on Mon Feb 03 2014

We are very happy with our new Kia Soul Plus. The entire car buying experience at Riverside Kia was very pleasant as well.

I am so impressed

by Peter from Anchorage, AK on Thu Jun 26 2014

This has to be the most economical and fun car I have ever purchased. Its quiet, responsive, gets great gas mileage and has more features than any, and I mean any similar model I tested from Chevy to Subaru, I have heated mirrors and back window with wiper, Bluetooth hands free cellular and music from my iPhone, side curtain air bags, six way seats, adjustable electronic steering, electronic trip monitor and mpg calculation Sirius radio, and 6 speaker system to name just few items that one does not get on a car at this price, It sits higher off the ground and so is good for unimproved roads and winter snow and it has bright headlights and interior led lighting, I love this car its solid, and holds the road as well as my other car a Trans-Am...

Stylish and A Great Value

by Big Al from Chicago, IL on Sat Mar 22 2014

I bought a 2014 Kia Soul with the Alien color a couple of weeks ago. It is by far the coolest vehicle I've ever driven! I love that the interior warms up quickly, especially driving it at the tail end of a brutal Chicago winter. It also plows through snow easily. I also love the Bluetooth and sound system which is easy to use. Very comfortable to drive. You sit up high like a big SUV, but when you get out, you wonder where is the rest of the vehicle? If you are looking for a stylish and a good vehicle for the money, I highly recommend the 2014 Kia Soul.

great car

by wk2 from tucson,az on Thu Jul 17 2014

2014 soul,backup camera very helpful,rides very nice,gas mileage good.body style for 2014 in my opinion is more stylish than previous souls

Good Car for the money

by Common Since Car Enthusiast from Findlay, Ohio on Sun Aug 24 2014

I'm 6 foot 1 inch and 270 pounds yet I have room to spare in front seat and back seat. It gets great gas mileage and plenty of get up and go especially getting on the interstate. Really I like the design of it and the flaming red with black interior really knocks my socks off.

Our Take on the 2014 Kia Soul

As of the 2013 model year, the first-generation Kia Soul was more than 4 years old, and in today's fast-moving world of vehicle design, that's quite old (an adjective Kia certainly wouldn't want associated with its brand). It was time for a complete makeover.

Kia delivers with an all-new Soul for 2014, an ever-so-slightly more mature version that still manages to keep its youthful Soul soul.

Just about everything on the 2014 Soul is new — save for the general funky vibe. (Compare the 2013 and 2014 versions side by side here.) The once-trendy segment of square breadboxes on wheels appears to be waning, though the Scion xB and Nissan Cube continue for yet another model year... Read More