2014 Soul

2014 Kia Soul

2014 Kia Soul

4.5

Have You Driven the 2014 Kia Soul?

Love my Kia

by Mandy from Akron,ohio on Tue Aug 19 2014

Buying a car is so much easier when you have a good sales rep Ameer from North Coast Auto in Akron Ohio made my experience so much better. Thank you and I recommend everyone go see him!!

Great 1st car

by T2drive from Chicago, Il on Mon Apr 21 2014

Highly recommend if looking for 1st car that is a great value and has a high safety rating. Love Kia's warranty of 10 yrs/100,000 miles.

I am so impressed

by Peter from Anchorage, AK on Thu Jun 26 2014

This has to be the most economical and fun car I have ever purchased. Its quiet, responsive, gets great gas mileage and has more features than any, and I mean any similar model I tested from Chevy to Subaru, I have heated mirrors and back window with wiper, Bluetooth hands free cellular and music from my iPhone, side curtain air bags, six way seats, adjustable electronic steering, electronic trip monitor and mpg calculation Sirius radio, and 6 speaker system to name just few items that one does not get on a car at this price, It sits higher off the ground and so is good for unimproved roads and winter snow and it has bright headlights and interior led lighting, I love this car its solid, and holds the road as well as my other car a Trans-Am...

Stylish and A Great Value

by Big Al from Chicago, IL on Sat Mar 22 2014

I bought a 2014 Kia Soul with the Alien color a couple of weeks ago. It is by far the coolest vehicle I've ever driven! I love that the interior warms up quickly, especially driving it at the tail end of a brutal Chicago winter. It also plows through snow easily. I also love the Bluetooth and sound system which is easy to use. Very comfortable to drive. You sit up high like a big SUV, but when you get out, you wonder where is the rest of the vehicle? If you are looking for a stylish and a good vehicle for the money, I highly recommend the 2014 Kia Soul.

Love this car!

by Puerto Rican Soul from Columbus, Oh on Thu Sep 04 2014

I purchased my 2014 Kia Soul at the Ricart Mega Mall in Columbus Ohio. I have go say that this was a great purchase and the best choice of dealers I have ever made. From the time I visited the dealer they were kind, courteous and not pushy. Darrell my sales rep was amazing and I am glad to have met him. He let me decide to buy without all the crazy sales tactics. I ran into him at the store and he spoke and remembered my name. That's pretty good service! The car gives me all that I want and need, plus more. I bought because I drive back and forth from Cincinnati to Columbus daily and I enjoy the ride now. I never thought I would be a kia owner but I am a kia owner now for life.

Good Car for the money

by Common Since Car Enthusiast from Findlay, Ohio on Sun Aug 24 2014

I'm 6 foot 1 inch and 270 pounds yet I have room to spare in front seat and back seat. It gets great gas mileage and plenty of get up and go especially getting on the interstate. Really I like the design of it and the flaming red with black interior really knocks my socks off.

2014 kia soul

by Ks sunny from Olathe ks on Wed Aug 27 2014

Bought this for my teenager and it has been an excellent car! Great car for the money spent. The 2014 models drive soooo much better then the older models due to a change in suspension/ shocks.

High Lighting The Fantastic KIA SOUL

by Value Hunting Car Enthusiast from Ocala, Florida on Sat Apr 12 2014

We love cars with "Extra Large Sized Personalities", and the SOUL ! (exclaim) with the "Whole Shebang Package" has it in Spades...!!! Its got Hamster's...!!! What other car Tops That...<:-)) 1) Its got a strong body structure, and handles like a CAT... I'm still impressed how Flat the Soul handles fast corners...! 2) I'm satisfied that its getting better than the rated combined fuel economy numbers running in ECO mode... 3) The Air Cooled front seats "Really Work"...<:-)) 4) Love the NAV, and using a USB stick, I put 1366 songs on it, plugged it in, and now listen to them in random play mode all the time... 5) The roof with the whole glass Top Front, and Rear is a sight to behold...!!! Plus the Front half opens up...!!! 6) The interior is Top of the Class (soft touch everywhere)... 7) The infinity 350 watt 10 speaker sound system (woofer in the back) is Great. The SOUL is all about a Music Theme, with its "Out Sized" design treatment in this Car...<:-)) 8) The outside of the Soul is a Design Statement leader in its class. When the Wife, and I test drove the SOUL, she said: We Got To Buy This "THING" hehehe... 9) Naturally the shape of the SOUL give it Great Utility Value"...<:-)) 10) We have no regrets buying the SOUL,,, Test Drive One, and you will be a believer...

Awesome Value and Fun Car

by Kia Enthusiast Now from Montpelier, Indiana on Thu Jun 19 2014

This car looked small but it really isn't. The leg room is ample for my 6'4" husband in both driver and back seat. The price is reasonable and the warranty is amazing. Most of all, the five star safety features are the best I have yet seen for this size car. This is a great value and a sporty style.

Love everything about this car!

by RBR from Smyrna, DE on Thu Jul 10 2014

My husand bought a Kia Soul (apple green) and he love everything about it, and best of all great gas mileage.

Our Take on the 2014 Kia Soul

As of the 2013 model year, the first-generation Kia Soul was more than 4 years old, and in today's fast-moving world of vehicle design, that's quite old (an adjective Kia certainly wouldn't want associated with its brand). It was time for a complete makeover.

Kia delivers with an all-new Soul for 2014, an ever-so-slightly more mature version that still manages to keep its youthful Soul soul.

Just about everything on the 2014 Soul is new — save for the general funky vibe. (Compare the 2013 and 2014 versions side by side here.) The once-trendy segment of square breadboxes on wheels appears to be waning, though the Scion xB and Nissan Cube continue for yet another model year despite continued rumors... Read More