2018 Kia Soul consumer reviews

side view of 2018 Soul Kia
Explore the 2018 Soul Kia
Shop the 2018 Soul Kia

New Kia Soul Purchase

It's great plenty of room good gas maileage style and a fun car to own and drive! Soul Plus has the extra power I was looking for!

Best smooth drive!

I love my Kia Soul 2018..I upgraded from a 2015. The technology makes the difference and the gas mileage is worth it. It's reliable and most importantly , it spacious with a comfortable smooth ride.

New purchase

This car balances between being sporty and utilitarian. It fits all of my family's needs. Great car with an even better value?up front and long term.

Smooth ride and super comfortable

This car is perfect for long travels and road trips, the easiest drive and great on gas mileage! Super cute exterior and comfortable interior.

My favorite car.

I bought my first one in 2015 and just traid it for a 2018. And i will keep buying them. It is very comfortable and it has great room.

Fun and Affordable

Great quality with every possible add on accessory. Turbo really gets up and goes...very smooth driving and quiet ride...and FUN!

Cutest car I've ever had.

Have a friend that had this car in alien green...asked her why? She said she absolutely loved it and it was so roomy. My husband and I went and looked and he said I would hate it..size wise, until he sat in it. I loved everything about it as well as reading reviews and found out how safe it was. Chose wild orange because I could and never looked back. Call her skittle because of her bright color.

Happy

Nice ride, excellent features. Love the interior and exterior colors. Very spacious interior Enjoy the garage door opener feature on the rearview mirror.

For it's size, much more than I expected.

Comfortable, good leg and head room. I'm 6' 3'' and ride in comfort. A/C and heat are on point. The gas tank is easy on the pocket.

Great Value!!!

In looking for new cars, I had to stay within a budget but still wanted all of the modern conveniences and technology along with a great warranty. I found the best value with the Kia Soul+. 2.0 engine is peppy but also gets 30 mpg. The digital display and sync to my cell phone makes navigating easy. Plus the in car phone call quality is fantastic.