2018 Kia Soul consumer reviews

side view of 2018 Soul Kia
Explore the 2018 Soul Kia
Shop the 2018 Soul Kia

Versatile and comfortable

I'm a coach and this vehicle is extremely versatile and fits my needs, giving me room to carry my equipment with easy access. In addition, it's compact design takes up much less space in my garage and parking spaces, and is easy to handle.

Go for the Kia Soul Plus with Primo Package

I researched a lot of small SUVs before deciding to go with the Kia Soul Plus with the Primo Package of options and I'm glad I did. The car is roomy inside and full of luxurious touches like all-leather seats, advanced technology and safety systems like collision warning, blind-spot detection, lane departure, auto-brakes, full sun roof, rear-camera and many other conveniences that you wouldn't expect to find in a Kia. On top of all that, it is FUN to drive and looks great.

Love my Kia Soul Turbo 2018

It is comfortable and fun to drive. We already own 1 Kia Soul. I would highly recommend this for a small family, first car, or a couple.

can't believe the head and leg room

being 6'6' and 320 i look for comfort with leg and head room...the soul surprised me with both along with smooth ride and great pick up.....you can't go wrong with the best warranties in the industry....bumper to bumper 10 year warranty is available.....

This is my second Kia Soul

I love the Kia Souls and will continue to purchase them as time goes by. What a great vehicle.

VERY COMFORTABLE STYLISH FUN CAR

THIS CAR IS ROOMY FOR IT'S SIZE AND IT FEELS GOOD TO DRIVE A CAR THAT HAD SUCH POPULAR AND FUN HAMSTER ADS ON TV! IT JUST MAKES YOU FEEL GOOD TO DRIVE IT. IT HAS A UNIQUE LOOK THAT'S NOT TOO BORING, STANDARD NOR TOO WEIRD. IT'S JUST THE RIGHT STAND OUT CAR FOR ITS CLASS. IT'S LIKE A CONVERSATION PIECE! EVERYONE ASKS ABOUT IT.

Nice economic car

This car is perfect to do Uber, roomy yet economical, front wheel drive and fun. I compare other cars and Kia Soul was by far the best choice for me

Love my 2018 Kia Soul

This compact car meets all of my needs and absolutely love the 30 miles per gallon of gas it is stylish yet sporty and very roomy on inside despite it small outward appearance

4.1

Good vehicle at a good price

I'm ready to retire and wanted a smaller vehicle than the trucks I've been driving, and the Soul has some "Soul" to spare.

2018 Kia Soul

The car is comfortable and spacious. Very well crafted interior sleek interior. Smooth ride beautiful exterior. The car has style inside and out.