2018 Kia Soul consumer reviews

side view of 2018 Soul Kia
Explore the 2018 Soul Kia
Shop the 2018 Soul Kia

Love my 2018 Kia Soul!

I basically love everything about my new Kia Soul, first the seats fit you like a glove, it has such a smoother ride than my previous 2013 Kia Soul, the stereo is awesome, love the backup camera (such an amazing feature), can?t say enough about the awesome stereo in the Kia?s. Love my new warranty I received with my new purchase, makes me feel so much safer knowing that is in place if something would happen. I just can?t say enough to describe how much I love my new car purchase.

comfortable, dependable, affordable

This is my second Kia Soul. I love this car. It handles good. It is great on gas. It's very comfortable with plenty of leg and head room. I drove it from Florida to Michigan several times. This is the best car I have ever owned. I am a Kia Soul owner for life.

Fun vehicle even at base model

This car is great, it's sporty and fun to drive. I have plenty of cargo space, the back seat is small but comfortable for children. Even with the seats up I have enough room for grocery storage in the back. This is a base model, a newer car and my insurance premiums still went down!!

Toyota Corola & Senia van

So far we are loving it, we wanted simple with, no fancy gadgets. we did not want keyless entry, although if you prefer more you can get it with it.

4.4

New Soul Plus

I wanted a ?box? car similar to a Honda Element I previously owned, but with a price near/under 20K. The Kia Soul was the only option that seemed to meet my needs for cargo (dog sports), price, and passenger comfort. I wish the Soul was a foot longer in the cargo area, but that?s a trade off I made. The Soul + is a nice trim level. Passenger seating is good front and rear (I?m 6?). The engine/transmission is smooth and has plenty of power for normal driving. Build quality looks good. I?m happy with the purchase.

Fun to drive. Stylish.

Fun car to drive. Plenty of room. Decent amount of cargo space. Love my red/black color combination. Would recommend buying at Byers Kia.

Big things come in small packages

Looking at the vehicle from the outside is very deceiving. It looks like you may not have too much room inside, BUT once you take a seat it is surprisingly spacious. The panoramic sunroof is to die for and makes the experience all the more enjoyable. I never thought I would drive a Kia Soul, and now I couldn't be happier with my decision.

Wild Orange Kia Soul

I love the pick-up that this car has. It is very roomy, really comfortable and drives quite smoothly. This is my 3rd Kia Soul. I had a 2010, a 2013 and now this 2018. I loved all of them. I guess that's why I keep going with this model. There are a few things that I don't love because they are different from my last one (the 2013). The controls for the volume and radio channels on the steering wheel are a little different. The a/c controls are different andy console is a bit smaller. Those are minor things, though. Overall, the car is great.

Very Cool Car!!

For a great grandmother, this is the coolest car ever! Had 3 ladies stop me yesterday in a parking lot to take a picture of it. I bought the Designer Series, white with the red top & red mirrors. Very Striking! But also, it's so much fun to drive! I like switching it from automatic into the standard shift mode. Awesome! The only thing...was disappointed you don't have the option to get the sunroof with this series, and limited options on seat covering. But, the price, warranty, reliability, design is more than I had hoped for. Love my Soul!

My New 2018 Kia Soul

This car drives excellent, and is very comfortable. I love the way it looks. The best thing about the Kia Soul is its relatively cheap price. I feel that I got a great value for the money spent. I highly recommend the 2018 Kia Soul.