2018 Kia Soul consumer reviews

side view of 2018 Soul Kia
Explore the 2018 Soul Kia
Shop the 2018 Soul Kia

Three's a Charm

This is my 3rd Kia Soul and we love how reliable the car is and its overall performance for a 4 cylinder 1.6 liter engine. It has a nice design and it sits a little higher than a car. Overall a great value.

Great Small SUV

After going to the dealership to purchase a Kia Niro imagine our surprise when we came home with a 2018 Kia Soul +. As soon as we took a test drive in the Soul, we knew this was the vehicle for us. It has enough leg room for my husband to get in & out [he uses a walker] and the car has enough power to get out of the way of the big rigs on the interstate. Our gas mileage so far has been outstanding and we're looking forward to taking this little gem on a long road trip.

Great Car

This Kia Soul is the most fun and wonderful car. It has plenty of room and runs great. It gets great has mileage.

Got Red Hot Soul

Everything is right! Exterior, interior, sunroof, warm hands, warm buns, wide angle lights. I'm in love!

What fun!!!

This is a great little car! It has style, speed when you need it and it handles very well. I'm 71 and feel like I'm going on 18 when I drive this car! Love all the technology with UVO, Android phone, navigation, etc. I have the bright red :-)

The most sensible car purchase I ever made.

Thanks in part to its roomy, upscale cabin and abundance of cargo space, the 2018 Kia Soul earns a spot near the top of our compact car rankings. The base model ... Move beyond the base model for treats like an easy-to-use infotainment system, a spirited turbocharged engine, and advanced safety technology.

First Kia I've owned.

Only 75miles driven so far. Love it. All my other cars have been Hyundai's. Ned more time to evaluate.

Soul Turbo

Traded my hybrid Optima for something a little bigger. So I know what a great automobile Kia makes. The Turbo Soul has a lot of get up and GO!! The interior styling is really cool, love the panoramic sun roof and this car handles great. I love driving this!

4.0

A Very Nice Ride...So Far

Only owned for a week, I can tell that the gas mileage, car feel, entertainment system and car itself is worth the price I received.

Love my Kia Soul

Besides looking great on the outside, the inside is finished with quality that you would think above it's class. Nice job, Kia. I love my Soul.