2009 Kia Spectra

Durable gas saver

by on July 6, 2017

Durable little car that wastes little gas. With $20 dollars I drove all week long. Run your air conditioner and waste little gas. Better than electric cars or hybrids because those are expensive to fix.

good reliability and pick up for a small car

by from Barnegat NJ on June 20, 2017

Drives great and is good on gas. Exterior nice looking lacks comfort. Roomy for small car and large size trunk

Most reliable and bang for the buck

by from Plano, TX on May 8, 2017

Never had any major issues till date. After 8 years and 90k miles, it still has no major maintenance costs yet. Just regular maintenance and you are good for a year.

Most Reliable car I've owned.

by from on May 1, 2017

I named her "little cochinota" it eats up the road nonstop and continues on like the **Energizer bunny. (**Energizer bunny are trademarks of Energizer corp./used only as a reference. I am not associated with Energizer.)

Reliable Car

by from Stamford, NY on April 25, 2017

Just purchased my Kia. So far, runs like a top. No complaints so far. Have always heard good things about Kia so I hope we have many years of travel together!

Kia spectra

by from Urbana, Illinois on April 18, 2017

Great car, comfortable,affordable and sharp! Very fuel efficient! I would definitely recommend this car to anyone!

Inexpensive transportation

by from Terra Alta, WV on February 11, 2015

I bought my car new 5 years ago. I went shopping for a used Corolla and I came home with a new Kia. The car isn't very "sexy" but it is practical. The 5 yr 60000 mile BB warranty and 100000 mile power train warranty are nice to have. I choose a manual shift because it makes it feel a little sportier and it was $1000 less. The car has adequate power and I can get good gas mileage (25-30 mpg). I have a base model but it has AC, CD/AM/FM with AUX jack, cruise control, power windows and locks, and power mirrors. There are a few negatives. The paint scratches easily and the doors have a "cheap" sound when you shut them. The seats tend to get uncomfortable on trips over an hour in length. The cabin is rather noisy at highway speed and the gear ratios cause the engine to run at higher RPM when going 70 mph on the interstate. Conclusion. If you are looking for an inexpensive car to put miles on and you don't care about status/image, then this is a good car for you. I have had 5 years and 60000 worry free miles. If you are looking for an exciting car that you love to drive, you should probably look else where. I don't regret my decision to buy this car but I do find it a bit boring.

good car for teen

by from Dallas, TX on June 20, 2012

We bought this car for my daughter, she loves it. It was preowned, but in good condition. It drives nice and gets good gas mileage. We hope it last her through college and into her first job.

2009 kia

by from tx on August 22, 2011

very impressed by all the included features. I would recommend this vehicle to a friend good look both inside and out. Good Gas miles

2009 Kia Spectra - What a find!

by from Pittsburgh, PA on May 6, 2011

i found this website by accident and the car we ended up buying was the first on the list - very low mileage, 2 owners, no accidents, great condition. we drove from PA to Ohio to get it - well worth the trip. very few body blemishes, immaculate interior - super value for the price. great car for our daughter at college, especially with kia's warranty.