2008 Kia Sportage

I have had this car for almost a month. I love it

by from Waynesboro on July 23, 2017

Its the exact size that I need just for me. Thank you Malik Salisbury and everyone else for your patience with me. It has been 7 years since I had my own vehicle. I love it.

Best car I've ever owned

by from Iowa on June 23, 2017

Reliable in durability and comfort with maximum storage for a small size SUV. Would recommend to the Pope.

2008 Kia Sportage LX V-6 4WD

by from Tarrytown, NY on December 24, 2015

Just an update to my original post back in May of 2011. Since then I have put a total of 42,000 on this vehicle and continue to not regret my purchase. This car remains very dependable and makes it up hills in the snow that more expensive 4X4's do not. Since my original post, the Kia/Hyundai brand has vastly improved and I try to tell all the Honda and Toyota buying people out there to just test drive the similar Kia or Hyundai and they will not buy any other car. I must say that the newer generation of the Sportage does not excite me much, as it is alot smaller regarding cargo room. I am waiting for the Soul to be an AWD and that will be my next purchase!

A Gem!

by from Australia on October 28, 2015

I bought my V6 Sportage new in 2008. It starts first time every time and has never let me down. On a value for money basis it is probably the best vehicle I've ever bought. I leave the Kia at our holiday house, which is interstate, so I don't get to drive it all the time. It's great and I would recomend one of this model and engine size to anyone.

Excellent

by from Columbus, OH on September 5, 2015

I purchased this car in February 2013. It is the best car I have ever owned. I have owned Toyota, Honda, and Jeep. This car is very comfortable and roomy for my kids and me. It is reliable. I have not had any issues with the car. Will be keeping it until it runs out. Definitely a good purchase.

Love my sportage. All hail the Sage Machine!!!

by from Newark Ohio on February 9, 2015

My grandmother bought me this car for my first vehicle. I love it is is comfortable for me and comfortable for my service dog. It has room and versitility would not trade it for the world. Gets great gas mileage as well. Has 130 k miles and still runs great. I would highly recommend this to anyone thinking of getting a smaller suv. I will most likely trade it towards another kia when I eventually do get another vehicle.

Most Reliable car I have ever owned!

by from Parrish Fl on May 16, 2014

Bought my Sportage new in 2008. Not one problem. Did buy new tires and battery. Will drive my Kia forever!

Great SUV for the money

by from O'Fallon IL on January 13, 2014

Bought this SUV used. Excellent in snow, tracks well, lots of room, tons of cup holders, plenty of power, not great gas mileage, overall seems to be reliable.

LIKE IT

by from COLUMBUS, OHIO on January 20, 2013

HAS BEEN A GOOD CAR SO FAR. EASY SEAT MOVEMENT. BACK SEATS LAY DOWN EASY AND FLAT. EASY 1 BUTTON INTO 4 WHEEL DRIVE! SITS UP EASY TO GET IN AND OUT. NICE CAR!

Great Family Small SUV

by from Richmond , va on June 4, 2012

Have only had the car for two months and a, pleased so far. Am averaging 22 mpg in mostly city driving and 25 highway. Not the greatest pickup but drives well 65-75 mph and does not feel like you're going that fast. Definitely would recommend and will consider newer model for next purchase.

Our Expert Review: 2008 Kia Sportage