2012 Kia Sportage

Hands down the most reliable car I've had

by from Houston, TX on September 12, 2017

This car has amazed me by how reliable it has been and how after 6 years it still drives as new, it has been by far the most reliable car and so many years later I'm still happy with my purchase.

Highly recommended

by from Sussex, WI on September 11, 2017

Very reliable great car. Owned for 5 years never had a single mechanical issue. Fun to drive, solid interior and decent speakers. Comfortable leg room in back and sizable trunk space.

Awesome vechile

by from Ashland Kentucky on August 6, 2017

I really wanted something else. But after test driving I fell in love with the Kia and won't own anything else

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Great suv

by from Fort lupton on July 27, 2017

A great all-wheel-drive vehicle right in my price Range .. The size is wonderful and it's very comfortable to drive
Not Rated Reliability

I love my Kia Sportage!!

by from ronkonkoma ny on June 20, 2017

This car meets all my needs and expectations. It has so much legroom in the back. It is the most reliable car that I have ever owned. I love my hatchback-there is so much room in there.

Most reliable car |I have owned!

by from Miramichi, New Brunswick on June 8, 2017

Absolutely love it - the way it handles on the road, winter and summer! Steering is right on! Handles super well for winter driving. Love the little extras, eg. heated seats, tinted back windows, back window wiper. Lots of pep when accelerating for such a small engine. My last vehicle I found sluggish (a Ford). My overall opinion - would highly recommend the Sportage for an enjoyable ride!

Just what I wanted

by from Marcy, N.Y. on May 19, 2017

This car has evrything I wanted in a car. Most important to me it has AWD, a SUV, rides smoothly, good gas milage...

Great Sport Utility Vehicle!

by from CONNECTICUT on May 8, 2017

I purchased a Used 2012 Sportage Ex Fully Loaded in 2016. I love SUV's so this was perfect, stylish, safe and runs great. A little slow on the performance end. The AWD, down hill assist in winter is awesome. Panoramic Sunroof is great for summer, so it's perfect for any weather! I loved my first car a Mitsubishi Outlander and always thought Id stick with the Mitsubishi car line. But the KIA changed my mind!

Solid vehicle

by from on April 19, 2017

Solid daily commuter. AWD version works well in adverse weather. Good fuel economy, averaged around 26 mpg. Rear visibility is not the greatest and I wish the cargo area was a bit larger.

2012 Kia Sportage EX

by from Hopkinton, MA on April 10, 2017

The easiest and most concise way for me to review this car is to state that my previous 2012 Kia Sportage (Which I had purchased new) was totaled when another driver ran a red light and t-boned me (No injuries, thank god) and.... I had a nice insurance check, could have changed make and/or model and, with the exception of opting for AWD instead of FWD, I found, and purchased another 2012 Sportage EX.

Our Expert Review: 2012 Kia Sportage