2015 Kia Sportage consumer reviews

Explore the 2015 Kia Sportage
Shop the 2015 Kia Sportage
3.7

Air Condition Issues

I am having issues with my vehicle since April 2018 with smell coming from the vents in the cabin, evaporator defective and now the AC control valve, this vehicle was still on warranty until December 2018, and our dealer is not making any attempts to have this rectified, they want me to stand ALL cost for this repairs which is totally unfair, I need some advise on a way forward to get them to honer their warranty and after sales customers.

My second Kia and are happy with it.

This car meets all our needs. Great on gas. The only thing I don't care for is the placement of the side mirrors. There is a blind spot between the mirror and the corner post. Other than that it is great. There is no examples.

1.9

Worst Car Ever Owned and Even Worse Service

After 66K miles the engine seized. Many Sportages are having the same problem. Kia is doing nothing about it. Since I bought it used, Kia’s warranty is only good for 60K miles, not the original 100K. Never buy Kia, cheap price, but lousy vehicles and they do not stand behind them.

Most reliable car I’ve owned.

Great family car. Lots of room for luggage in the hatch, and wonderful for travel. As fast as it needs to be, handles well, and is quite comfortable. Best part of owning a KIA is that service is extremely reasonably priced. With the frequent coupons sent from the dealership, you can get an oil change, tires rotated, multi point inspection, and fluids filled for around $50.

This car is great for the price!

This is my second Sportage. This car is perfect for an active lifestyle. I can fit my bike in the back with the seats down, the KIA roof racks are great for transporting my kayak and it is great in the snow. It is just the right size and easy to drive with good visibility. Gets decent mileage and takes regular gas.

4.1

It was a good car

It got me where the kids and I needed to go, just too small for a family but that is what I got at the time. Had issues with the oil distributer and had to get it replaced, luckily under warranty, other than that, no problems really. Pretty reliable!

Very Reliable and handles well.

This car is Just what I wanted!! Lots of Leg room, which I need. It has plenty of storage for traveling. Great gas mileage. Can't wait to get it on the road.

Just bought this vehicle. Very Excited!!

This car is Just what I wanted!! Lots of leg room and plenty of room for storage. It has brand new tires and It's Beautiful!!

4.4

drives very comforting

I found it nice to drive, comfortable and roomy. decent price. nice color, dirty and some broken and missing items. other that that great vehicle.

1.3

Brake, Roator, and Axle Problems

I bought my Kia Sportage brand new in 2015 and the steering always felt a little loose. It is now three years later in 2018 and I?ve had to replace all new brakes and roters. After two months of having those repairs done my axles have gone bad. Due to the car being only three years old, there are no Kia dealerships that have any axels in stock and the dealership will have to order the part from overseas for me to get a new one. This car is terrible on gas also. Kia and Hyundai vehicles have very faulty parts to them and when repairs are needed, watch out, you will pay a lot out of pocket.