2016 Kia Sportage consumer reviews

Explore the 2016 Kia Sportage
Shop the 2016 Kia Sportage
3.9

Reliable small family car

This car has met my needs. It?s good around town and has been very reliable for me. It?s the base model so not a lot of extras but it?s a solid car.

Low mileage, still in factory warranty !

Navigation and back up camera added by dealer at time of purchase. Original radio included. AWD drives great on sandy beach and very stable in snow.

4.3

2016 Kia Sportage LX

I went from a 2013 Honda Civic to this 2016 Kia Sportage LX and do not regret my decision whatsoever. We needed a bigger vehicle for our family and decided to purchase a Sportage. Fun to drive and has adequate room for our family of three. Gas mileage is decent considering its an SUV. The price for what you get however is high compared to other makes and Kia could improve on their standard features. Overall a great vehicle and am satisfied with it!!!

Pretty and Reliable Kia

This is a great car and wonderful in the snow. Bluetooth makes hands free operation a breeze. My nephew purchased it having my mother sign as primary on the loan and then was unable to make the payments. We have clean title in hand. It also has a fully transferable 7 year or 100,000 mile extended warranty. We need to sell she has a car of her own.

2.7

Not a Fan

There was quite a bit of road noise on the highway test drive. Blind spots were a pain due to design of windows in the back. Felt like it was not of the best quality. Engine made loud ticking sound when you are standing outside with it running. We were told this was normal.......

Reliable Car all 4 season

I love my sportage ..its comfy and have plenty space for storage when going on vaccation..After i recommend this car to friend she bought the.same car

Reliable and Fits my large family of 5 well.

Its amazing, I never thought I would get an SUV but I don't know how I ever lived without it. Will be sticking with KIA for all my future purchases.

Just Purchased

Great front leg room. Nice interior layout. Very appealing exterior design. Great warranty. Good consumer reviews.

kia sportage

Everything about this car is awesome, its the best car I've ever drove since I've been driving other cars.

Love the SUV. Especially in the winter.

Love everything about it. Great in the winter. Comfortable ride on long trips. Lots of storage space